Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Man Who Advised Michelle Obama on Inedible School Lunches Arrested For Defrauding Lunch Program

Cinnamon    19,952

Los Angeles, CA – David Binkle is a chef and one of the architects behind Michelle Obama’s inedible lunches. He was recently arrested for defrauding the school lunch program and is facing up to 13 years in prison if convicted.

David Binkle was hailed as a pioneer among school nutrition advocates for accomplishing a near-herculean task – using produce and meats provided by local growers to greatly reduce the number of fatty meals served in the nation’s second-largest school district.

The initiatives won the district numerous awards, drew praise from then-First Lady Michelle Obama as she led a national push to combat childhood obesity, and earned Binkle appearances on Tedx Talks.

The 55-year-old appeared in court on Tuesday and pleaded not guilty to 15 felony counts including embezzlement and misappropriation of public funds. He posted $220,000 bail and is scheduled to return to court in October.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/man-advised-michelle-obama-inedible-school-lunches-arrested-defrauding-lunch-program/

Everyone around the Obamas are Crooks, Liars and Thieves! 

Broken Cord    409

"Everyone around the Obamas are Crooks, Liars and Thieves"!

You forgot murderers and national subversionist.

Cinnamon    19,952
1 minute ago, IRONMAN1959 said:

I remember that kids hated that school lunch.

The pictures of the food are hurl worthy. 

Yes, my grandson lived in a liberal state was taught common core, and endured those lunches. His parents soon learned the failing of those schools, and transferred back to a more conservative state. Thing are much better now, and grades are improving.

JustATrucker    523

The Obamas have been nothing but f****** failures from the start liberalism doesn't work but hey you get what you voted for

Cinnamon    19,952
11 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

The Obamas have been nothing but f****** failures from the start liberalism doesn't work but hey you get what you voted for

:happy:

Sagd    127

The community organizer who left white house 300 million dollars richer no way 

Cinnamon    19,952
4 minutes ago, Sagd said:

The community organizer who left white house 300 million dollars richer no way 

I'm sure he stole more than than, we'll never know. 

Sagd    127
18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm sure he stole more than than, we'll never know. 

I'm sure your right but that's one number I've seen everywhere and stupid libs don't question it all

Blipkints    249

I remember a few years ago the English Chef Jamie Oliver went to the US and tried at a few schools to show how easy it is to make large amounts of nutritious food that kids would eat, in the schools he assisted it worked. I guess it didn't take off.

Luckily we dont have state run cafeterias, packed lunch is the norm.

Jump To Top