Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

YouTube CRACKS DOWN on Diamond and Silk => Demonetizes 95% of Their Videos ‘For Supporting Trump’

Cinnamon    20,005

Pro-Trump personalities Diamond and Silk took to Twitter Thursday, accusing Google-owned YouTube of demonetizing 95 percent of their videos. The pair believes YouTube’s decision was driven by their support for President Trump.

“@YouTube @TeamYouTube stopped over 95% percent of our videos from being monetized, stating: ‘It’s Not Suitable For All Advertisers,’” the two said in a series of tweets. “Wonder if @YouTube @TeamYouTube stopped the monetization of our videos because we are loyal supporters of the @POTUS. Hummmm. Sounds like Censorship to us, which is a Violation of our First Amendment. A Bias Method used to Silence our Conservative Voices. @YouTube, how was it OK to monetize our videos for the past two years and now those same videos are no longer eligible for monetization?”

The popular duo has 89,000 subscribers on YouTube and another 361,000 on Twitter.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/diamond-silk-blast-youtube-demonetizing-95-videos-supporting-trump/

What I highlighted in purple above is the blanket excuse they use.... 

Osgrot    237

The attack on free speech continues; Google are desperate to run anyone who doesn't conform to their, sick liberal NWO, agenda off Youtube! Presumably they want a NK style cheer-fest in place for Zucks' or Deval's 2020 'Coronation' as supreme dictator...

Cinnamon    20,005
5 minutes ago, Osgrot said:

The attack on free speech continues; Google are desperate to run anyone who doesn't conform to their, sick liberal NWO, agenda off Youtube! Presumably they want a NK style cheer-fest in place for Zucks' or Deval's 2020 'Coronation' as supreme dictator...

"Dear Leader"  :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

Cinnamon    20,005
2 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Something needs to be done about this. This is getting out of hand.

It is getting out of hand. 

Cinnamon    20,005

Maybe we should contact the guy over at GAB.ai and tell him there's a hole in the market and he needs to hurry up and fill it.

Zimix99    760
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Maybe we should contact the guy over at GAB.ai and tell him there's a hole in the market and he needs to hurry up and fill it.

vid.me seems to be doing a decent job right now, more people are moving over to it.

Cinnamon    20,005
Just now, Zimix99 said:

vid.me seems to be doing a decent job right now, more people are moving over to it.

Then we need to do what we can to support them. :) 

Zimix99    760
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Then we need to do what we can to support them. :) 

Move COP off youtube and add it to vid.me instead maby? Every little bit helps! :)

Cinnamon    20,005
7 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Move COP off youtube and add it to vid.me instead maby? Every little bit helps! :)

More possibilities are  on the way, but I'm not saying anything else until it's reality. :) 

Zimix99    760
1 minute ago, coco said:

So what is suitable for "ALL" advertisers?

Only liberal videos

Jump To Top