Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Mozilla Joins George Soros’s Efforts In Launching A Strike Against “Fake News”

Cinnamon    19,692

Mozilla, the non-profit organization which runs the Firefox internet browser, said Wednesday it was launching an effort against “fake news,” as fact-checking software backed by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar and George Soros got its first run-out in public to shape our Orwellian nightmare of future truth arbiters.

Mozilla said it was “investing in people, programs and projects” in a new initiative to “disrupt misinformation online” calling for a “Mozilla Information Trust Initiative,” or MITI for short, Business Insider reported.

<snip>

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

How bout you shove FF where the sun don't shine! 

apache54    4,129
19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Mozilla, the non-profit organization which runs the Firefox internet browser, said Wednesday it was launching an effort against “fake news,” as fact-checking software backed by eBay founder Pierre Omidyar and George Soros got its first run-out in public to shape our Orwellian nightmare of future truth arbiters.

Mozilla said it was “investing in people, programs and projects” in a new initiative to “disrupt misinformation online” calling for a “Mozilla Information Trust Initiative,” or MITI for short, Business Insider reported.

<snip>

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

How bout you shove FF where the sun don't shine! 

don't forget to send Soros as well!!

Cinnamon    19,692
14 minutes ago, apache54 said:

don't forget to send Soros as well!!

Boycotts boycott.. soon there will be nothing left for me to use or buy... I guess I'll find out how little I really need to survive?  :gsbrnint:

Zimix99    759

Interesting timing. Everyones trying to get away from chrome and firefox goes ahead and shoots themselves in the foot like this? Scaring away any potential new people from using FF.

apache54    4,129
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Boycotts boycott.. soon there will be nothing left for me to use or buy... I guess I'll find out how little I really need to survive?  :gsbrnint:

I do that (boycott) but we are so few that it doesn't do enough, the BIG city libtards out number us in buying or so it seems!! LOL

Cinnamon    19,692
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I do that (boycott) but we are so few that it doesn't do enough, the BIG city libtards out number us in buying or so it seems!! LOL

The silent majority almost broke Target... lol

spooky2    89

One of the Mozilla execs admitted awhile back he uses chrome. That's pretty sad. I do use chrome on my HTPC's, I have a bunch of the google spying turned off in the services, but use FF on this one for all the addon protections. Over the last few years FF has become quite bloated. There's another browser I do use from time to time. It's called Brave. It has builtin protections. https://brave.com/

JayDee    1,045
49 minutes ago, spooky2 said:

One of the Mozilla execs admitted awhile back he uses chrome. That's pretty sad. I do use chrome on my HTPC's, I have a bunch of the google spying turned off in the services, but use FF on this one for all the addon protections. Over the last few years FF has become quite bloated. There's another browser I do use from time to time. It's called Brave. It has builtin protections. https://brave.com/

Is there any reason not to use Brave? Any disadvantages? (Never used it)

spooky2    89

Not really. It's mainly built for security, so streaming content, stuff like that is a struggle. Flash Player, Java, stuff like that is usually blocked by Brave. I think you can "de" block pages on Brave, so embedded content will run. It's kind of like the No Script addon for FF. Can be overly strict to some. The FF No Script addon takes time to configure to allow what you want to execute and block the other stuff. It takes me a good week to get mine configured. With FF No Script, you have to "allow" a website to execute anything on you're FF browser. BUT protect it does, and it works well for that.

Eta I usually keep at least 3 browsers on my pc's anyway.

Jump To Top