Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Disney Cartoon Targets Preschool Kids with Pro Lesbian Moms Propaganda

Ukshep    17,133

In a first for Disney Junior, a recent episode of the TV network's animated children's program "Doc McStuffins" featured lesbian moms as the heads of one household. The show, now in its fourth season, is geared toward children ages 2 to 5, according to Common Sense Media.

The episode entitled "The Emergency Plan" aired on the Disney Channel last weekend. It showed two doll moms who are a couple, played by well-known lesbian Wanda Sykes and Portia de Rossi. LGBT activists are applauding Disney for the move.

"Children like mine deserve the chance to see their families reflected on TV, and this episode does just that in a beautiful and positive way," said Sarah Kate Ellis, president and CEO of GLAAD. -

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/august/disneys-doc-mcstuffins-targets-little-kids-with-pro-lesbian-message-in-2-moms-episode

Meh.... stop screwing up the kids!

Lucy Barnable    4,261

Both lesbian AND a mixed race couple.

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Perhaps these kids will someday rebel and go ultra-conservative to anger their parents.

Cinnamon    19,952
3 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Perhaps these kids will someday rebel and go ultra-conservative to anger their parents.

One can only hope! 

12 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't think there's much 'perhaps' about it.  Pretty much written in stone.  So much so that I sense an insidious plot..  

Jump To Top