Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Trump On North Korea: ‘Things Will Happen To Them They Never Thought Possible’

Cinnamon    22,993

President Trump issued a new warning to North Korea Thursday, upping the ante after the president’s “fire and fury” statement Tuesday.

Trump suggested Thursday that his prior statements on North Korea, which received a great deal of criticism from some observers, were “not tough enough.”

“[Kim Jong Un] has been pushing the world around for a long time,” the president told reporters Thursday.

“I will tell you this, if North Korea does anything in terms of even thinking about attack of anybody that we love or we represent or our allies or us, they can be very, very nervous,” he explained. “They should be very nervous. Things will happen to them like they never thought possible.”

<snip>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/10/trump-on-north-korea-things-will-happen-to-them-they-never-thought-possible/

The war rhetoric continues to escalate! 

Cinnamon    22,993
Just now, OneRonin said:

:pouty-smiley-emoticon: its breaking me

Breathe deep and enjoy the time you have while things are "normal". Because if they attack N. Korea or vice versa... I don't even know what kind of repercussions are going to come from it.  

OneRonin    81
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Breathe deep and enjoy the time you have while things are "normal". Because if they attack N. Korea or vice versa... I don't even know what kind of repercussions are going to come from it.  

i want to cry

Cinnamon    22,993
Just now, OneRonin said:

i want to cry

I think a lot of us want to and some of us do. I do. :( 

Zimix99    833
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The fun kind!

-Guy who loves happenings and will probably die with a box of popcorn in his hands.

bird    3

China

Chiiiina

china china china

CHiiiiina

think he's forgotten?

apache54    4,883
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

President Trump issued a new warning to North Korea Thursday, upping the ante after the president’s “fire and fury” statement Tuesday.

Trump suggested Thursday that his prior statements on North Korea, which received a great deal of criticism from some observers, were “not tough enough.”

“[Kim Jong Un] has been pushing the world around for a long time,” the president told reporters Thursday.

“I will tell you this, if North Korea does anything in terms of even thinking about attack of anybody that we love or we represent or our allies or us, they can be very, very nervous,” he explained. “They should be very nervous. Things will happen to them like they never thought possible.”

<snip>

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/10/trump-on-north-korea-things-will-happen-to-them-they-never-thought-possible/

The war rhetoric continues to escalate! 

This kind of rhetoric is not normal from us! and I view it as more than JUST a threat!

Cinnamon    22,993
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

This kind of rhetoric is not normal from us! and I view it as more than JUST a threat!

It is strange stuff.