Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Federal prosecutor died of self-inflicted gunshot wound, police say (Wasserman Schultz related)

Cinnamon    22,993

Body of Beranton J. Whisenant found on beach in Hollywood in May

Grossman said detectives and the medical examiner determined that the cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Whisenant's manner of death was ruled a suicide.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/hollywood/federal-prosecutor-died-of-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound?breaking_news=5995&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wplg_breaking

I'm having a real problem believing this... 

Zimix99    833

Unbelievable. Any death tied to these cases should be ruled as suspicious from the get go, even if it looks like a "suicide". I'm starting to think we won't get any justice at all through the legal system. I'm also starting to think the only justice is going to come when people get angry enough to fulfill their own justice.

Also, a Serious case of Deja-vu right now. Feels like time just went through a loop. Have we done this before?

bird    3
2 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Also, a Serious case of Deja-vu right now. Feels like time just went through a loop. Have we done this before?

Only an infinite number of times with no beginning and no end

Groove    1,943
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Grossman said detectives and the medical examiner determined that the cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/hollywood/federal-prosecutor-died-of-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound?breaking_news=5995&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wplg_breaking

Uh oh here we go. 

So I wonder what this cat knew or found out. I highly doubt it was suicide! 

Cinnamon    22,993
4 minutes ago, Groove said:

Uh oh here we go. 

So I wonder what this cat knew or found out. I highly doubt it was suicide! 

I think he knew something... there's a lot posted on here about him. 

RhetoricalRebel    1,613
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm not having a problem, I say

Pure, unadulterated, Bull Sh*t, beyond any reasonable doubt.

I want the coroner and homicide detective investigated. They got money from Imran Awan somehow.

Cinnamon    22,993
Just now, RhetoricalRebel said:

I'm not having a problem, I say

Pure, unadulterated, Bull Sh*t, beyond any reasonable doubt.

I want the coroner and homicide detective investigated. They got money from Imran Awan somehow.

Indeed. And the guy was in Schultz's district... 

RhetoricalRebel    1,613

OFFICIALS: Federal Prosecutor Investigating Visa Fraud in Wasserman Schultz’s District Shot Himself in Head – But NO GUN Was Found!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/officials-federal-prosecutor-investigating-fraud-wasserman-schultzs-district-shot-head-no-gun-found-scene/

So how exactly do they know it was a suicide? This is 1000% BS

roamer    861
On 8/11/2017 at 6:42 PM, RhetoricalRebel said:

OFFICIALS: Federal Prosecutor Investigating Visa Fraud in Wasserman Schultz’s District Shot Himself in Head – But NO GUN Was Found!!

I'm sure an autopsy would reveal that he "shot himself" from a large distance (sarcasm) and that the type of bullet would indicate a sniper rifle.