Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Gun Display Placed In Walmart’s ‘Back-To-School’ Section

Ukshep    17,196

An Indiana Walmart prominently placed a gun display in the store’s “back to school” section, sparking outrage amongst shoppers, who quickly shared photos on social media.

A sign entitled “Own The School Year Like A Hero” was placed above the gun display of a Walmart in Evansville, Ind., causing concerns amongst shoppers who thought that the sign seemed to market guns as a necessary back to school items. Walmart identified that the display was a mistake, Fox59 reported Thursday.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/10/gun-display-placed-in-walmarts-back-to-school-section/

Take a look for yourself.

https://imgur.com/a/uUPgu

Broken Cord    409

Nothing is by accident, especially when it is as in your face as this is. Walmart, the same store with FEMA connections...

Cinnamon    20,019
6 minutes ago, Broken Cord said:

Nothing is by accident, especially when it is as in your face as this is. Walmart, the same store with FEMA connections...

I think their stores will be processing centers at some point. 

Zimix99    760
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think their stores will be processing centers at some point. 

Makes you wonder considering all their stores are built like faraday cages. Every try to use a cellphone in a walmart?

Cinnamon    20,019
4 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Makes you wonder considering all their stores are built like faraday cages. Every try to use a cellphone in a walmart?

You got that right!

Chilen    37

To me it looks like someone just took a sign from the back to school section and placed it on top of the gun rack so that he/she/it could take a picture and rile up all the fagbook retards.

Cinnamon    20,019
2 minutes ago, Chilen said:

To me it looks like someone just took a sign from the back to school section and placed it on top of the gun rack so that he/she/it could take a picture and rile up all the fagbook retards.

Highly possible. Lots of rage fakery going on.

BunBun    302
3 hours ago, Broken Cord said:

Trust me. It was a mistake. I worked for them. The management will give you something, tell you something vague to do with it and then they are off walking about the store again. With the right employee and the wrong instructions, this would have been very understandable. 

The Gent    829

Surprised, that a "Gear Up Now For Hunting Season" sign wasn't seen over the Back To School section!

WallyWorld...LOL, I can see it! :nodl:

Mistake - Anti-gun Nut Prank - SocialMedia Status/Attention Seeking *&^%# - Something Deeper Darker ? ? ?

Gonna follow this...just to see which way it goes ...................That is if KimPoo Panda doesn't take out the lights ! ! !

Jump To Top