Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

periclymenoides

Schumann spike today same time as yesterday.

Ukshep    20,218
2 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

If anyone has an alternative link that is as 'live' as this one please share.

Watching it. I did not expect it again so soon. But then we're going to see more spikes leading up to this eclipse I think. Possibly larger than we've had. Energies sent back. Some events may cause ripples. Still unsure. But some evidence suggests such things. People also may pick up on these energies.

Best way to explain it is.... If 1 million people died but all cried out in the same instance. What do you think that kind of mental energy, pain and anguish would manifest as? An escape. In that moment getting away is all the mind, body and spirit will do in it. Therefore. A ripple through time could register as they reach out in all directions. Tarred with the energy of fear and suffering..

apache54    4,942

I would guess some of this is because of ALL the world wide news saying nothing except brace for war!

Ukshep    20,218
3 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I would guess some of this is because of ALL the world wide news saying nothing except brace for war!

Possibly! It's creating some powerful minds... they want out..

COBO Member    3,354

Just the term cavity by itself (in electrical/electronic terms) indicates an oscillator. In this case, the resonant frequency of the oscillator is determined by the amount of lightning discharges around the world. Nature doesn't let us tune her oscillator for stability, so the frequency will vary. A ton of Tesla's free energy theories was based on this.

Cinnamon    23,152

I wonder if there has been a "schedule" for the Schuman spikes going back awhile.