Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

'Unexploded WWII bomb' found at Fukushima disaster site

Ukshep    17,056

Japanese authorities are investigating the discovery of a suspected unexploded World War II-era bomb at the Fukushima nuclear plant, which went into meltdown in 2011.

The object was discovered by workers at the plant, Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO) announced on Thursday.

According to Japanese news agency Jiji Press, the suspected device is 85cm (33in) in length and about 15cm (6in) wide.

https://www.rt.com/news/399159-fukushima-nuclear-bomb-wwii/

Strikes me as odd news at this time...

spooky2    89

Man my heart bleeds for them. An EQ, then Tsunami, the meltdown, then have their gov throw them under the bus. People returning from Japan after the EQ and meltdown, were tripping radiation monitors in airports. Kept on the downlow. I know someone who went to the plant, immediately after the meltdown. Physicist to help on the situation. He lasted two weeks, barely made it home, almost died. Took him a year to recover from exposure. They lied to the emergency personal on the danger level.

Jump To Top