Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails

abigfatzero    2,171

Judge orders new searches for Clinton Benghazi emails

Nine months after the presidential election was decided, a federal judge is ordering the State Department to try again to find emails Hillary Clinton wrote about the Benghazi attack.

U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta ruled that the State Department had not done enough to try to track down messages Clinton may have sent about the assault on the U.S. diplomatic compound on Sept. 11, 2012 — an attack that killed four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/08/09/judge-orders-searches-for-clinton-benghazi-emails-241470

:grumph:

That's more like it, I would love to see the truth come out about killery shipping Libyan weapons to ISIS in Syria.

Ukshep    17,196
7 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

That's more like it, I would love to see the truth come out about killery shipping Libyan weapons to ISIS in Syria.

Nothing short of her in prison will do. I will not accept a plea bargain. And neither will anyone else... I say this because of all the news coming out... I think they plan for her to walk away with freedom!

Kadosh    280
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Nothing short of her in prison will do. I will not accept a plea bargain. And neither will anyone else... I say this because of all the news coming out... I think they plan for her to walk away with freedom!

Correct. Their "search" will "find" emails that will exonerate her. It's how they roll.  Case closed. 

Cinnamon    20,020
1 minute ago, Kadosh said:

Correct. Their "search" will "find" emails that will exonerate her. It's how they roll.  Case closed. 

If they find many more between her and her buddy Blumenthal... makes me hope it doesn't turn out that way. 

Ukshep    17,196
1 minute ago, Kadosh said:

*sigh* I hate how right that sounds!

Kadosh    280
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

If they find many more between her and her buddy Blumenthal... makes me hope it doesn't turn out that way. 

Yeah, but we've all seen this movie before. Just like all those "congressional hearings" we've ever seen...made for TV entertainment. :(

Cinnamon    20,020
3 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

Yeah, but we've all seen this movie before. Just like all those "congressional hearings" we've ever seen...made for TV entertainment. :(

I hate them all. lol  ALL! 

Ukshep    17,196
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I hate them all. lol  ALL! 

All does not feel like a word that means ALL any more... Maybe we need a new word!

apache54    4,184
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

They protect there own and worse case is THEY will give her a medical funeral of there choosing. I think she needs hers last days in a fed prison just for humility reasons!!

Jump To Top