Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chilen

Emergency Alert System just activated in Detroit at 2:40am

Chilen    37

I was out delivering Toilet paper this morning. I mean Newspapers.  Yeah I know....fake news. I wear my MAGA hat and "CNN Fake News" T-shit while delivering them though to clear my conscience. 

Well at 2:40 am. I pulled up to one of the houses. A Tupac song just started on the radio. I got out of my truck and just as I did the song got interrupted by the beeping of the Emergency Alert System. I ran to the house to drop off the paper and came back to my truck and the Tupac song was back on. I was only away from my truck for about 20 seconds.

Anyone else in the Detroit area hear this last night. Maybe on a different radio station. I had it on 105.9.

Cinnamon    19,748
49 minutes ago, Chilen said:

I was out delivering Toilet paper this morning. I mean Newspapers.  Yeah I know....fake news. I wear my MAGA hat and "CNN Fake News" T-shit while delivering them though to clear my conscience. 

Well at 2:40 am. I pulled up to one of the houses. A Tupac song just started on the radio. I got out of my truck and just as I did the song got interrupted by the beeping of the Emergency Alert System. I ran to the house to drop off the paper and came back to my truck and the Tupac song was back on. I was only away from my truck for about 20 seconds.

Anyone else in the Detroit area hear this last night. Maybe on a different radio station. I had it on 105.9.

Wow, I would not have left with that on. I wonder what it was?

Ukshep    16,953
2 hours ago, Chilen said:

You tryna get yourself shot?

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

:blink: That is odd indeed. Would be interested in knowing if others heard it!

Ukshep    16,953
2 hours ago, Dan Lannon said:

The beeps were prolly part of the song....you know how rampant sampling is these days.  :nodl:

:gsbrnint: Dang we got a funny one.... Just what I needed :) Not sarcasm. Actual kudos!

Jump To Top