Purchase An Ad Slot!
Chilen

Emergency Alert System just activated in Detroit at 2:40am

I was out delivering Toilet paper this morning. I mean Newspapers.  Yeah I know....fake news. I wear my MAGA hat and "CNN Fake News" T-shit while delivering them though to clear my conscience. 

Well at 2:40 am. I pulled up to one of the houses. A Tupac song just started on the radio. I got out of my truck and just as I did the song got interrupted by the beeping of the Emergency Alert System. I ran to the house to drop off the paper and came back to my truck and the Tupac song was back on. I was only away from my truck for about 20 seconds.

Anyone else in the Detroit area hear this last night. Maybe on a different radio station. I had it on 105.9.

49 minutes ago, Chilen said:

I was out delivering Toilet paper this morning. I mean Newspapers.  Yeah I know....fake news. I wear my MAGA hat and "CNN Fake News" T-shit while delivering them though to clear my conscience. 

Well at 2:40 am. I pulled up to one of the houses. A Tupac song just started on the radio. I got out of my truck and just as I did the song got interrupted by the beeping of the Emergency Alert System. I ran to the house to drop off the paper and came back to my truck and the Tupac song was back on. I was only away from my truck for about 20 seconds.

Anyone else in the Detroit area hear this last night. Maybe on a different radio station. I had it on 105.9.

Wow, I would not have left with that on. I wonder what it was?

2 hours ago, Chilen said:

You tryna get yourself shot?

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

:blink: That is odd indeed. Would be interested in knowing if others heard it!

2 hours ago, Dan Lannon said:

The beeps were prolly part of the song....you know how rampant sampling is these days.  :nodl:

:gsbrnint: Dang we got a funny one.... Just what I needed :) Not sarcasm. Actual kudos!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.