Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unchained@SA

Opinion polling on GLP

Unchained@SA    340

I just saw a opinion poll on GLP where they ask if ppl think the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was justified.

47% - yes 45% - no

Are they trying to see what the general public opinion will be if they were to "nuke" NK?

That is what it looks like to me. 

Ukshep    20,202
1 hour ago, Unchained@SA said:

I just saw a opinion poll on GLP where they ask if ppl think the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was justified.

47% - yes 45% - no

Are they trying to see what the general public opinion will be if they were to "nuke" NK?

That is what it looks like to me. 

You are 100% correct! That is what this is. They are part of the group that is data-mining so that trump can act. Same way he got elected.

Here we go!

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2016/11/26/how-trumps-campaign-used-the-new-data-industrial-complex-to-win-the-election/

Delysid    62

I pity the fools who use ANY data from GLP. They would get better data polling preschoolers.

Cinnamon    23,111
3 minutes ago, Delysid said:

I pity the fools who use ANY data from GLP. They would get better data polling preschoolers.

Oh don't worry, there are plenty of fools over there who will give up all their information. 

Ukshep    20,202
50 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh don't worry, there are plenty of fools over there who will give up all their information. 

Yeh that's the problem! Half don't even protect themselves. Trin should be protecting them but he ain't!

Ukshep    20,202
49 minutes ago, TrustNoOneKS said:

Wow, super creepy stuff going on over there lately!

To be expected with the moves on the world stage. Glp has it's work cut out with all the tasks they are given!

Cryptic Mole    4,403

Might be true, but if I were asked and allowed to post my opinion, I'd say yes because Japan provoked and attacked us at Pearl Harbor. As far as North Korea is concerned, making that comparison doesn't apply because they haven't done anything yet except make threats and as we all know, talk is cheap!

Hermeticus    98
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh that's the problem! Half don't even protect themselves. Trin should be protecting them but he ain't!

Trin sold them to his Investors it seems, anyone on gulp should be careful..

Ukshep    20,202
11 minutes ago, Hermeticus said:

Trin sold them to his Investors it seems, anyone on gulp should be careful..

More than careful. I think active defense is needed! Treat glp like you would treat a battlefield. Expect someone to come running at you looking to do harm. Defend always!

If you're gonna F around over at GLP, be sure to wear protection.   Treat that place like a contaminated zone.  Shields up and adware/malware protection maxxed.  Better yet, for sites like that, having a solid sandbox virtual machine is a good way to go.  :nodl: