Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Would you like some TB with your coffee..

abigfatzero    2,171

Starbucks Holds Hiring Event for Refugees in San Diego, TB Rates Among Highest in Country

Starbucks held a hiring event exclusively for refugees in El Cajon, California on Tuesday, part of its recently announced commitment to hire more than 10,000 refugees over the next five years.

El Cajon is located in San Diego County, where more than 20,000 refugees have have been resettled by the federal government in the past nine and a half years since the beginning of Fiscal Year 2008.

A 2013 study from a research team led by Dr. Timothy Rodwell, “an associate professor and physician in the Division of Global Health at UCSD [University of California at San Diego]” that “analyzed data from LTBI [latent tuberculosis infection] screening results of 4,280 refugees resettled in San Diego County between January 2010 and October 2012,” noted that “San Diego County, in California, is a leading refugee resettlement site, and it also has one of the highest rates of active TB in the country, with an incidence rate of 8.4 cases per 100 000 people in 2011.” (The incidence rate in the entire population in the United States in 2016 was 2.9 per 100,000).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/08/starbucks-holds-hiring-event-for-refugees-in-san-diego-tb-rates-among-highest-in-country/

:grumph:

“San Diego County, in California, is a leading refugee resettlement site"

Now I know how San Diego went from a Republican strong hold to a Democrat scum pit.

I wonder if San Diego being Republican played any role in choosing to dump "refugees" Invaders there.....you know it did...

Cinnamon    20,005
2 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

El Cajon is located in San Diego County, where more than 20,000 refugees have have been resettled by the federal government in the past nine and a half years since the beginning of Fiscal Year 2008.

LOL They tried to dump them in Riverside County and a bunch of white people and LEGAL Mexicans ran them out of town along with DHS, best thing I ever watched in my life. They all ended up in El Cajon. 

Too bad they didn't run all the way back south of the border.  TB... damn.. the only thing I really know about that is when I watched some ghost hunters in the old TB sanitariums. Apparently it was wiped out and now... THIS!  FFS!  It's getting harder to live around a bunch of crazy people. 

spooky2    89
Just now, Ukshep said:

Mmm refreshing TB! :oh-god-why-troll-smiley-emoticon:

The gift that keeps on giving. A year or two ago, Sacramento had a huge outbreak. Seems it was an illegal, who promptly vanished. Health dept had a big manhunt out for him. Caught him about a week later, no telling how many he exposed. It the outbreaks were mapped out,   I guarantee it would be sanctuary cities every time. Same with measles, mumps and chicken pox.

spooky2    89
Just now, One Step Away said:

Bingo

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --

The City of Houston will join a federal lawsuit against SB-4, the controversial state bill banning so-called sanctuary cities.

City council members voted to join the lawsuit during a Wednesday morning meeting.

The term "sanctuary cities" has no legal definition, but Republicans want local police to help federal immigration agents crack down on criminal suspects in the U.S. illegally.

http://abc13.com/news/houston-joins-federal-lawsuit-against-sanctuary-city-bill/2127318/

Curenado    827

E-coli. They forgot to add that wherever certain people serve food is also consistently full of e-coli. 

Stupid Americans have been using paper and handwashing for generations and now, you actually-have-to-tell-others in the first place and its "just another bothersome demand of people that its impossible to get along with. They're so demanding."

But, people got to "prove something" they imagined matters. They have been out of touch with basic reality for awhile and "mentally" pick what matters. Now, what really matters has imposed itself and we're back to 100 years ago, except worse. They will spread the cholera and typhus like mad.

sybdragon    1,369

TB... The initials that strike terror in the hearts of people.... Why? It's a death sentence... 

At one time, if you were diagnosed with TB, you were sent to a TB camp. Walled in and not let out... If you did not have family to help you, you did  not get much help because the healthy people would not go into the camps and work. 

TB is spread in the air. It's not that it's airborne but people breathe it out in moisture and it gets everywhere... It's very contagious. It can not be cured. And before someone says, "Yes it can." Let me tell ya about the new strain of TB that is like syphilis. Once upon a time, these were considered horrible suffering diseases. Then man created a tiny cure for them that worked really well for a few decades. It wasn't that long before these diseases adapted to the drugs and started kicking the drug's butt. Now these non-curable strains of these diseases are rampant. The new TB came over with an immigrant. If I remember correctly, it was in New York that it was found. I am sure it was a shock to find it for the doctors and labs. 

I am sure that these people do not have the curable TB. That strain is dying or dead. The survivor TB is deadly. A death sentence. And you will pass it to your loved ones if you are not very careful. https://www.tbfacts.org/drug-resistant-tb/

My Dad's high school sweetheart's parents had TB and went to a camp to be isolated. Way back in the 1950s... Not that long ago... So TB adapts very fast. We are talking about 50-67 years here since 1950.... That's fast... They are not telling us everything.... I think TB has become a death sentence again. I think they need to be isolated in TB camps again until they are cured, if they can be cured. Or they can live in the camp until they die. This political correctness crap needs to stop. It will kill us all. And in very horrible ways... It's why they are so insistent that you get vaccines... vaccines seen to work when a certain percentage of the population took them. This keep the non-immunized from catching that disease as the disease has a very hard time getting a foothold in the society. Yes, I know about vaccines stories. And vaccines are different now? I am not going to get into the vaccine argument, I really haven't looked into it much so know very little about it. I do not recommend most of them. Warts, frigging warts... HPV vaccine, warts.... Don't get that one for sure. Frigging warts... :rolleyes:

They know they are bringing in these diseases and they know these diseases will kill us and people will rise up... History shows that during epidemics... there is usually a witch hunt and someone dies because they got in the way of the mob... 

We do have a list of diseases that are suppose to stop you from entering the USA as an immigrant. Of course, illegals will ignore these. But from what I understand.... They are letting in legal immigrants with TB, illegally too. Thank you Obama and your nasty  minions. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3460464/Three-sexually-transmitted-diseases-taken-list-illnesses-immigrants-banned-U-S.html

Snippet: The Department of Health and Human Services has taken three sexually-transmitted diseases off the list of inadmissible illnesses for immigrants coming to the U.S. 

Starting in the next two months, immigrants will be allowed to enter the country even if they are suffering from granuloma inguinale, charcroid, or lymphogranuloma venereum. 

The three sexually-transmitted diseases cause sores and lesions on genitalia but can largely be cured by antibiotic treatments.

Starting in the next two months, immigrants will be allowed to enter the country even if they are suffering from granuloma inguinale, charcroid, or lymphogranuloma venereum. Above, a view of the bacteria that causes charcroid infections

The four remaining inadmissible disease include syphilis, gonorrhea, tuberculosis and leprosy. HIV was taken off the list at the beginning of President Obama's administration. end snippet.... 

Look... TB is still on the list.... Why are these people here? If they have these diseases, they are not legal immigrants. 

Jump To Top