Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

SAD! Hillary Clinton Waddles Through New York City — And No One Notices Her (VIDEO)

LuckyBolt    1,285

I secretly wish the runner guy who pushed the women into oncoming traffic would go running by Hillary.

spooky2    89

Haha being treated like a Leper. How appropriate. She's poison in her own way. Word on the street is she is talking about running for mayor of NYCity.

Cinnamon    22,790
4 minutes ago, spooky2 said:

Haha being treated like a Leper. How appropriate. She's poison in her own way. Word on the street is she is talking about running for mayor of NYCity.

I heard that, but the people in New York said no way. She isn't even popular in one of the most Marxist ridden states in the entire nation, besides California. 

spooky2    89

I watched the video, she knew she was being recorded. Staged. As well as the mention of her running into the lady on the trail. Both knew each other, VERY staged. SS guy said in an article, when you get punished you get put on the clinton detail.

Cinnamon    22,790
1 minute ago, spooky2 said:

I watched the video, she knew she was being recorded. Staged. As well as the mention of her running into the lady on the trail. Both knew each other, VERY staged. SS guy said in an article, when you get punished you get put on the clinton detail.

:gsbrnint:  That makes me so glad to be a persona non grata as far as that camp is concerned. 

apache54    4,822
6 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

I secretly wish the runner guy who pushed the women into oncoming traffic would go running by Hillary.

NICE!!!