Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

You will get chipped -- eventually

Cinnamon    23,111

LOS ANGELES — You will get chipped. It’s just a matter of time.

In the aftermath of a Wisconsin firm embedding microchips in employees last week to ditch company badges and corporate logons, the Internet has entered into full-throated debate.

Religious activists are so appalled, they’ve been penning nasty 1-star reviews of the company, Three Square Market, on Google, Glassdoor and social media.

On the flip side, seemingly everyone else wants to know: Is this what real life is going to be like soon at work? Will I be chipped?

“It will happen to everybody,” says Noelle Chesley, 49, associate professor of sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. “But not this year, and not in 2018. Maybe not my generation, but certainly that of my kids.”

Gene Munster, an investor and analyst at Loup Ventures, is an advocate for augmented reality, virtual reality and other new technologies. He thinks embedded chips in human bodies is 50 years away.  “In 10 years, Facebook, Google, Apple and Tesla will not have their employees chipped,” he says. “You’ll see some extreme forward-looking tech people adopting it, but not large companies.”

The idea of being chipped has too “much negative connotation” today, but by 2067 “we will have been desensitized by the social stigma,” Munster says.

<snip>

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2017/08/09/you-get-chipped-eventually/547336001/

It's coming, oh yes it is. Just as soon as they can desensitize enough people... 

Dr. Evil    1,661

The bright side is, we can forget about NK and the other distractions of the day, since if we really did get to global thermonuclear war, how could we or our children survive to be chipped?

But seriously, I think this guy is way off in his timeline. The way they run perception management these days, a decade is an age, the sheeple can be whipped into a frenzy, calmed right down, made thirsty, bloodthirsty, angry or calm, in a relative heartbeat, over any issue.

I mean you only have to look how they've responded to the Russian bollocks with no evidence and no cognisance of what Goebells said about the lie and make it big and repeat it, all in just 18 months, to realise selling this won't be a problem for them.

They've got some explanation waiting in the wings about how it's not really the devil's number because...

And just like they rolled out AGW and gay marriage and transgender so they will do this too.

Soon.

You watch.

Cinnamon    23,111
23 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

The bright side is, we can forget about NK and the other distractions of the day, since if we really did get to global thermonuclear war, how could we or our children survive to be chipped?

But seriously, I think this guy is way off in his timeline. The way they run perception management these days, a decade is an age, the sheeple can be whipped into a frenzy, calmed right down, made thirsty, bloodthirsty, angry or calm, in a relative heartbeat, over any issue.

I mean you only have to look how they've responded to the Russian bollocks with no evidence and no cognisance of what Goebells said about the lie and make it big and repeat it, all in just 18 months, to realise selling this won't be a problem for them.

They've got some explanation waiting in the wings about how it's not really the devil's number because...

And just like they rolled out AGW and gay marriage and transgender so they will do this too.

Soon.

You watch.

Christians are the biggest barrier to this that there is. This is why they want to get rid of it and make a One World Religion. This would make the time frame a little longer for them to convince the Christians to do it, the left would say hells yeah and let them chip them right now. 

abigfatzero    2,454

What's going to happen when a robber cuts someone hand off to rob their bank account or gain access to a building, you know it's only a matter of time.

These companies are putting their employees life at risk....

Dr. Evil    1,661
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Christians are the biggest barrier to this that there is. This is why they want to get rid of it and make a One World Religion. This would make the time frame a little longer for them to convince the Christians to do it, the left would say hells yeah and let them chip them right now. 

Yes, we are. But a lot of Christians I know are sheeple as well. Sadly, simply believing and knowing Christ died for you doesn't give you discernment, you need to earn that elsewhere. I hope those Christians with that gift can make a difference when it comes.

spEKtre    165

The greatest Barrier to being chipped is that it doesn't give value for money anymore, why pay for a chip that basically only tracks you when you can get people to pay for their own mobile phone ( cell phone ) that can take video, gps location, record sound, record emails, record biometric data and not have to pay one cent for the priveledge ? The RFID chip is obsolete by decades now the mobile phone is the ultimate control grid device.

Ukshep    20,202

Of course :( But as I've stated already the cause... Cannot protect the borders from terrorists.. ISIS's true solution has yet to arrive. I believe this is because they are playing catch up on other elements of the plan and system.

Digital currency must grow more...

Cinnamon    23,111
35 minutes ago, spEKtre said:

The greatest Barrier to being chipped is that it doesn't give value for money anymore, why pay for a chip that basically only tracks you when you can get people to pay for their own mobile phone ( cell phone ) that can take video, gps location, record sound, record emails, record biometric data and not have to pay one cent for the priveledge ? The RFID chip is obsolete by decades now the mobile phone is the ultimate control grid device.

Even the phone is obsolete as they will want something that can't be lost or stolen (unless they chop off body parts to get it). We're past the chips, too. Tattoos is where this shit is going. 

Should be making laws against all this just like we should have against all the surveillance going on.  It's like no one really cares where it's all headed, even though they know. 

Teach your kids to resist , instill in them just enough rebellion to give the NWO a hard time.

I'd rather be dead than chipped. Those who assume control of the weak-minded masses are some sick (severely mentally ill) individuals. I often find myself laughing at their overconfidence. However, I then realize that there are a lot of desperate and gullible sheeple out there :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon: