Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

archangel

What did North Korea mean by "Eclipse-related destruction in United States"

archangel    206
4 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Parody account...

So what did North Korea parody mean by eclipse related destruction?

And why are they hard linked to the actual government website of the DPRK Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

LuckyBolt    1,179
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

How can you tell? 

edited.  Forgot my question mark after my sentence.

archangel    206

The reason I ask is because it presents the perfect opportunity for a false flag operation. 

Does it seem strange to only me that the escalation is intensifying the closer we come to the eclipse?

LuckyBolt    1,179
2 minutes ago, archangel said:

The reason I ask is because it presents the perfect opportunity for a false flag operation. 

Does it seem strange to only me that the escalation is intensifying the closer we come to the eclipse?

Not strange at all.  Shit's gettin thrown all over the place, and I've run out of towels to clean it with.

archangel    206
7 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Not strange at all.  Shit's gettin thrown all over the place, and I've run out of towels to clean it with.

From a military standpoint, the United States needs a false flag operation. There must be a pretext to a "just war". It must not be seen as even preemptive. It must be viewed as justly retaliatory. It must also be sufficiantly apocalyptic in scale to set the impetus in motion. There would be nothing better than to coordinate such a plot with an eclipse.

spEKtre    112

Nothing happens, how do I know this ? because the last 4 hundred million times the NK dictators speak out about bringing destruction to the USA nothing happened before.

archangel    206
Just now, spEKtre said:

Nothing happens, how do I know this ? because the last 4 hundred million times the NK dictators speak out about bringing destruction to the USA nothing happened before.

That's true. But never before has there been such an escalated response of "fire and fury", along with devastating sanctions, and fully military executive branch.

I'm not as worried about what NK might do as I am of what my own government might do.

A pretext for war in Korea is needed to have requisite political correctness, and I'm afraid that this time the DPRK will be made to play a roll even if they didn't play a roll. The DPRK did not simply invent these ICBMs. They were handed to them.

If there were ever a time for a false flag, it would be about now. Everything feels a bit too orchestrated. The timing of events a little too clockwork.

2 hours ago, archangel said:

Everything feels a bit too orchestrated. The timing of events a little too clockwork.

Yes!  I agree!  This "eclipse timing" might be "necessary" for them ...

Jump To Top