Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Fists of fury! Tens of thousands of saluting North Koreans come out in show of loyalty to Kim Jong-un

Cinnamon    22,832

Fists of fury! Tens of thousands of saluting North Koreans come out in a show of loyalty to Kim Jong-un in mass rally to defy America's threats to destroy the regime

North Koreans rallied at Kim Il Sung Square in Pyongyang on Wednesday

Photos showed citizens holding propaganda and waving their fists in the air

Footage shows thousands of North Korean workers dressed in white shirts as they marched through the square brandishing flags

The elite class, who were dressed in black, applauded the workers as they rallied

It came after a strict round of sanctions were passed by the United Nations security council over the weekend 

North Korea also officially dismissed Donald Trump's threats of 'fire and fury' 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4774686/Tillerson-urges-calm-North-Korea-says-no-imminent-threat.html

I wonder how many of them would like to defect to another country? 

Chilen    46

At the link, on about the 7th picture down, there is a picture of the crowd and across the river there is a tower with a big flame on top of it. 

That tower don't look too straight. I think it's leaning slightly. I've been a carpenter for 20 years and have a pretty good eye for this.

Ukshep    19,925
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder how many of them would like to defect to another country? 

I'm not sure as many of them are forced into this as people think.... So might not be as many as you think....

Oh major deja vu... jeda uv... Jedi from the UV

apache54    4,835

IF they want to eat they will be in the rally!! just how that works over there!