Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Witness another traitor to America (CONgressman)

Cinnamon    22,922

Dem Congressman Hangs Hijab-Clad Statue of Liberty Painting on Office Wall, Refuses to Remove

Democratic Congressman Luis Correa has hung a painting on his office wall depicting the Statue of Liberty dressed in a hijab.

Rep. Correa (D-CA) said the image represents “a young Muslim lady who is trying very hard to be part of America, who is trying very hard to show people that she is an American”.

The artwork drew the ire of local campaigners We The People Rising who said: “He shouldn’t have anything religious in his office. … I would like to see our Congress people be right-down-the-line patriotic.”

Rep. Correa may not realise, but Lady Liberty was actually fashioned on an Egyptian woman in the 1850s. And guess what? She has no hijab.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/08/dem-congressman-hangs-hijab-clad-statue-liberty-painting-office-wall/

Not that I don't know the REAL history of the Statue of Liberty... but this one is taking it too far! 

Kadosh    390

Deport the slimeball to a hardline Muslim country and see if his affinity for them waxes or wanes.

Cinnamon    22,922
4 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

Deport the slimeball to a hardline Muslim country and see if his affinity for them waxes or wanes.

I know of a ton of others that I would send out with him. 

Kadosh    390
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I know of a ton of others that I would send out with him. 

Ain't that the truth! By the time that they realize what the muzslimes have in store for them, it'll be far too late to do anything about it. They'll be receiving a valuable lesson in reaping what they've sown.

Cinnamon    22,922
3 minutes ago, Kadosh said:

Ain't that the truth! By the time that they realize what the muzslimes have in store for them, it'll be far too late to do anything about it. They'll be receiving a valuable lesson in reaping what they've sown.

They've crept into every corner of the U.S. too. literally THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of mosques across the nation and funded by Saudi Wahabbis who are the most violent, backward and perverted of all the sects of Muslims. 

apache54    4,867
7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Not that I don't know the REAL history of the Statue of Liberty... but this one is taking it too far! 

AGREED,

send him to the mideast and force him to live among them! he won't come back except IF they find his body!!