Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

I think we are seeing Biological Nano Satellite Weapon Bots. Where are they going is the question.

Cinnamon    19,683

ALERT/ PLASMA ENERGY BURSTING FROM SPACE STATION!

WHAT is going on here? Any ideas? 

BP Earthwatch

Published on Aug 9, 2017

Recording Today, August 9/2017 from the International Space Station??

Cinnamon    19,683
3 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

It's Alive..............:scary:

Gawd I hope not! 

abigfatzero    2,150
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Gawd I hope not! 

Something was moving around in there at the end and it looked like it had appendages...:scary:

Eve    249

It's difficult to figure out what's going on - but I transcribed (as best as I could) what was being said in the video:

* [Brackets indicate unintelligible text or background noise.] (Parenthesis indicate words that are hard to make out, and thus my interpretation of what is being said.)

"Laurette [someone speaking in the background, sounds like they're speaking French] and -um- you can charge them later, or you can complete the charge and then do the work according to the radiogram 6385 - do you have any questions regarding this radiogram, no, not yet? There are, you know if I come across some issues I actually can ask the team about it -uh- you know, I think actually the radiogram is very clear and -uh- very detailed. Okay - Sergey I also help for it, Sergey I understand that you are waiting for the answers to the question, yesterday we had a working group meeting, Vladimir Alekseevich was present as this meeting, and he listened to all this information but the decisions hasn't yet been made yet. I think that it will be a positive, well let's hope for that - Sergey in Moscow. So the deadline, the deadline for when I will give you the answers is not later than Friday. So, (of) course - we have some -um- haven't recieved any pictures -uh- that you were supposed to downlink by the radiogram 6347 - is the preparation of the -um- hardware. So that the soldiers, that he was taking pictures of the mirror and other things, and we have not received these pictures. Sergey, this is [unintelligible] they should be (in outer-space), you know we did not find them on the Earth by each other. [Sounds like Russian in the background.] -uh- talking over each other. So, I can put them -uh- and downlink them via the OCA, Sergey, if you want, let's do that so that now I have a few more questions. I would like you to confirm, guys - [Someone is asking a question in Russian it sounds like - mentions "Vladimir (can't make out last name, sounds like 'lipsync' - but it's hard to make out)".] Vladimir (Lipsync?) gave her the instructions, so the curators of all the satellites to write a statement that the satellites are ready for the EDE, as for the Tomsk and the Tanusha satellites, I only saw pictures of Tanusha and -uh- in all ... it was [unintelligible] Sergey, if we assemble them and -uh- and put them in (the sea) and -uh- so, and we will have to train there! So, what do you think will happen to this satellites? -Um- you know, so from the very beginning I told you that I assembled antenna and I assembled the cover and I took pictures and took video and disassembled them. For if we secure them in the full assembly, then you know after we finish active iterations in (the sea), you know, that - [video ends]"

I tried to google some of the names, but I could only find one Sergey working with the ISS - however he's yet to actually be aboard the ISS. https://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/ryazanskiy.html

Additionally, I tried to find a "Laurette" working with NASA . I found one  - a female, so I don't think it was her speaking at the beginning of the video. The project she's working on is called: Simulation of Geophysical Fluid Flow Under Microgravity-1 (Geoflow-1). (There are pictures at the link, which suggest that this project is not what we see in the video - though maybe it could be related.)

Someone in the comments section mentioned it looks like some sort of ferrofluid suspended in oil at the end. Because of issues with gravity, the drop is likely suspended on a string/wire so it stays put. (Though, if it's a wire, it could be acting as some sort of electrical conduit.) 

Ukshep    16,885
2 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

It's Alive..............:scary:

The borg is weakening!

Eve    249

No problem ^^ Wanted to do it anyways to try and grab some context, thought it'd be nice to share. 

Cinnamon    19,683
Just now, Eve said:

No problem ^^ Wanted to do it anyways to try and grab some context, thought it'd be nice to share. 

I don't know what is going on with that, at all. Not my field for sure.  

Eve    249
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know what is going on with that, at all. Not my field for sure.  

Me neither! Aaand those Russian surnames! Which makes it difficult to search for the few people we do get names for - who is Vladimir Alekseevich? What decisions will he be making, and why is he important and how do I spell his surname so I can search for him?? >.< 

Jump To Top