Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Chupacabra sighted in the Carolinas? Strange animal sparks debate

Cinnamon    19,952

Has the Chupacabra been spotted in the Carolinas? Pictures of a strange animal taken by a golfer in South Carolina are sparking lively debate about the mythical beast.

Doug Stewart posted five photos of the animal on Facebook Saturday and asked for help identifying its species. “Ok...playing Golf in Santee SC,” he wrote. “Can somebody pleeeeease tell me what the flock this is!?!? #ThatAintNoDog”

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/09/chupacabra-sighted-in-carolinas-strange-animal-sparks-debate.html

I'd say this is a dog or a coyote, except the tail is really, REALLY long!  Whatever it is, I am guessing it has a severe case of mange and lost all its hair. And for once, the pics are crisp and clear. 

Siddrix    880

Yes it is. But the original breed looked alot different than what they have now cause it was mixed with modern domestic dogs a long time ago...

Siddrix    880

I think the older original breed mixed with coyotes a long time ago, and every once in so many generations. An almost original xolo will pop out...

Unchained@SA    288

A while back I saw a program about this creature. After DNA testing it was found that is was a cross breed between a coyote and a wolf.

Mehitable    1,327

I think it's an animal that some folks in Texas/Mexico/Oklahoma, etc, call a chupacabra, but it's not the same creature that they talk about in PR and probably other South American locales.  I think this is a different breed of wild dog, probably some Mexican wild dog and I think it lives like any wild dog, meaning I don't think it's sucking anything's blood or that it flies or anything supernatural, like the chupacabra of PR.  I've seen other pics of this beast in other locales and I don't think it's mange.  It's a hairless dog.  Scientists never want to admit that there's anything new or anything that they don't know about . They want to pretend they control all data and info on earth.   I hate what passes for "scientists" nowadays, they're  an obstacle to progress and they NEVER believe what ordinary people say. I'll take the chupacabra. 

Mehitable    1,327

Coyote or normal dog doesn't have a tail THAT long.  That's a different breed we don't know about.  I have seen other pics of it.  It's from Mexico/Central America originally.  I wonder if it came with the illegals, maybe as pups?  Don't know anything about its behavior except I think it's probably pretty dog like.  Looks like a cross between a dog and a kangeroo.  There's still unknown animals out there, things that "science" has not classified yet.

Cinnamon    19,952
6 hours ago, Mehitable said:

Looks like a cross between a dog and a kangeroo.

It does look like that! 

Jump To Top