Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Cop says: It was the goat or me. Cops now terrified of goats

Cinnamon    22,923

FARMER HEARTBROKEN AFTER COP ‘FEARED FOR HIS LIFE’ AND KILLED HIS PRIZE GOAT

Portland, OR — Matt Minnick is a small farmer in Portland who is now very upset after a Washington County Sheriff’s Office Deputy shot and killed his top breeding goat Sunday morning.

Because of the new construction by Minnick’s property, some damage was caused to a portion of his fence that his $1,200 prized New Zealand goat named Volt managed to escape through.

Volt was not some pit bull or rabid German Shepard — he was a goat.

As a friendly reminder, when children go to petting zoos, they are surrounded by these animals. There are thousands of petting zoos throughout the country at which children interact with goats on a daily basis. Amazingly enough, none of these children ‘fear for their lives’ and kill any of these goats.

Minnick takes responsibility for the fact that his goat escaped, saying, “Goats are escape artists, and I’m the farmer. I see this as partly my fault because I didn’t keep a closer eye on my perimeter.” However, he says there was no reason for killing Volt.

While looking for his goat, deputies called Minnick out to the new area of the housing Sunday morning. When Minnick arrived, he saw Volt bleeding out, suffering a horrid fate at the hands of the deputy.

“When I walked up, he was right here, there was one officer right here. The goat was there huffin’ and puffin’,” Minnick explained.

When he got the call, Minnick hurried over to help bring his goat back home, however, he never expected that cops would’ve killed him.

“And they say, ‘yeah, it was either me or the goat’ and I said, ‘man, there are 7-year-old kids that deal with these goats. Infants that deal with these,’” said Minnick.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/farmer-heartbroken-after-cop-feared-for-his-life-and-killed-his-prize-goat_082017

Read it all, apparently MINIATURE PONIES are also on the terrified police list. f**king cowards, really? 

phxsparks    845
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

FARMER HEARTBROKEN AFTER COP ‘FEARED FOR HIS LIFE’ AND KILLED HIS PRIZE GOAT

Portland, OR — Matt Minnick is a small farmer in Portland who is now very upset after a Washington County Sheriff’s Office Deputy shot and killed his top breeding goat Sunday morning.

Because of the new construction by Minnick’s property, some damage was caused to a portion of his fence that his $1,200 prized New Zealand goat named Volt managed to escape through.

Volt was not some pit bull or rabid German Shepard — he was a goat.

As a friendly reminder, when children go to petting zoos, they are surrounded by these animals. There are thousands of petting zoos throughout the country at which children interact with goats on a daily basis. Amazingly enough, none of these children ‘fear for their lives’ and kill any of these goats.

Minnick takes responsibility for the fact that his goat escaped, saying, “Goats are escape artists, and I’m the farmer. I see this as partly my fault because I didn’t keep a closer eye on my perimeter.” However, he says there was no reason for killing Volt.

While looking for his goat, deputies called Minnick out to the new area of the housing Sunday morning. When Minnick arrived, he saw Volt bleeding out, suffering a horrid fate at the hands of the deputy.

“When I walked up, he was right here, there was one officer right here. The goat was there huffin’ and puffin’,” Minnick explained.

When he got the call, Minnick hurried over to help bring his goat back home, however, he never expected that cops would’ve killed him.

“And they say, ‘yeah, it was either me or the goat’ and I said, ‘man, there are 7-year-old kids that deal with these goats. Infants that deal with these,’” said Minnick.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/farmer-heartbroken-after-cop-feared-for-his-life-and-killed-his-prize-goat_082017

Read it all, apparently MINIATURE PONIES are also on the terrified police list. f**king cowards, really? 

Police are now regularly shooting dogs that are family pets. 

All the dog has to do is bark and BANG!

The best thing is to have no contact with the police at all.  Not as a victim or suspect.

Cinnamon    22,923
1 hour ago, phxsparks said:

The best thing is to have no contact with the police at all.  Not as a victim or suspect.

This is true, call at your own risk! 

Baaaaad Goats Baaaaad Goats

What ya gonna chew

What ya gonna chew

When they shoot at you

The policeman give the goat no break

They'll shoot 'em just for fu*cks sake

Ja I know... stick to my day job :gsbrnint:

JRock    165
9 hours ago, phxsparks said:

Exactly!

Most people could work things out on their own, but we have been programmed to think we need to call the cops for every little thing.

Cinders77    385

Did you know that the cops don't need to show up when you call?   I never knew that. 

5 hours ago, JRock said:

we have been programmed to think we need to call the cops

Cinnamon    22,923
5 hours ago, JRock said:

Exactly!

Most people could work things out on their own, but we have been programmed to think we need to call the cops for every little thing.

They escalate or play mop up crew a lot of the time. 

JRock    165
25 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

Did you know that the cops don't need to show up when you call?   I never knew that. 

Yep, but then they wouldn't get revenue (Bail) from arresting someone.... so they typically show up.