Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Muslim Professor at CA University: “Genocide” of White Racists “Morally Required”

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Broken Cord said:

Where is the class calling for Muslum genocide,  fair is fair.

That's just it!

Westernized countries have and still our passing laws that will lock you up if you say anything against his BS!

:angry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:angry:

These murderous psychopaths who call for white genocide always want to live in countries created by white people because they're the best places to live. If the Caucasian race was as evil as these idiots claim they would have wiped these jealous fools out long ago. But no, white people are the most compassionate race and have bent over backward to accommodate the dark skinned races.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:angry:

These murderous psychopaths who call for white genocide always want to live in countries created by white people because they're the best places to live. If the Caucasian race was as evil as these idiots claim they would have wiped these jealous fools out long ago. But no, white people are the most compassionate race and have bent over backward to accommodate the dark skinned races.

 

That's what they do!

Move into established country's and take over. Clean out any benefits systems in place and then destroy the soul of that country. The U.K. Rests my case.

Islam is a disease.

So :fkff: 

  • Like 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:angry:

These murderous psychopaths who call for white genocide always want to live in countries created by white people because they're the best places to live. If the Caucasian race was as evil as these idiots claim they would have wiped these jealous fools out long ago. But no, white people are the most compassionate race and have bent over backward to accommodate the dark skinned races.

 

 

8 minutes ago, Smudge said:

That's what they do!

Move into established country's and take over. Clean out any benefits systems in place and then destroy the soul of that country. The U.K. Rests my case.

Islam is a disease.

So :fkff: 

Yup and yup to both of you. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You gotta remember though that (((someone))) is only using the Muslims (and the Africans) as the vehicle to achieve this. And (((they))) have more than half the white population so profoundly dumbed down they don't even know in their moronic bleeding heart way that in fact they're advocating for their own destruction.

And even as it unfolds around them, the idiots still can't seem to get that through their thick skulls because they just keep bleating about human wights and how twagic it all is, notwithstanding most of them are fighting age young men with no families who are coming from countries where there's no war at all.

Interesting, isn't it. Watching the process as real walking, talking actual human beings act like complete and utter sheep. I'm just waiting for them to start jumping into the air for no reason at all as they go through a doorway.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Anyone who doesn't believe white genocide is being advocated on many levels at this point needs to wake UP. 

:iagree:

But when us unusually white pale people speak out about or even question WG, we're immediately labeled as racist. After the short fused and unfair labeling, we will then be accused of participating in something known as "White Privilege"  Interesting how things work these days.

Ignorance has taken over and the majority of today's zombies think it's just fu*king dandy. Society has gone to pot to be certain. However, I still hold faith that there are some good (the color of your skin matters not) folk out there who care not to play the stupid Divide & Conquor (Polished Over The Years) game.

I have never witnessed :blink: such nonsense in all of my life. Those who fan the flames :bananafire: shall carry the shame :bruised:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

:iagree:

But when us unusually white pale people speak out about or even question WG, we're immediately labeled as racist. After the short fused and unfair labeling, we will then be accused of participating in something known as "White Privilege"  Interesting how things work these days.

Ignorance has taken over and the majority of today's zombies think it's just fu*king dandy. Society has gone to pot to be certain. However, I still hold faith that there are some good (the color of your skin matters not) folk out there who care not to play the stupid Divide & Conquor (Polished Over The Years) game.

I have never witnessed :blink: such nonsense in all of my life. Those who fan the flames :bananafire: shall carry the shame :bruised:

This is no different than being labeled as a Conspiracy Theorist or as Anti-Semitic .... 

http://imgur.com/a/jwt0c

:gsbrnint:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

You gotta remember though that (((someone))) is only using the Muslims (and the Africans) as the vehicle to achieve this. And (((they))) have more than half the white population so profoundly dumbed down they don't even know in their moronic bleeding heart way that in fact they're advocating for their own destruction.

And even as it unfolds around them, the idiots still can't seem to get that through their thick skulls because they just keep bleating about human wights and how twagic it all is, notwithstanding most of them are fighting age young men with no families who are coming from countries where there's no war at all.

Interesting, isn't it. Watching the process as real walking, talking actual human beings act like complete and utter sheep. I'm just waiting for them to start jumping into the air for no reason at all as they go through a doorway.

What's that saying? In the land of the blind a one eyed man is King? or something like that. We still have 2 eyes and they are open. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

What's that saying? In the land of the blind a one eyed man is King? or something like that. We still have 2 eyes and they are open. lol

It's what real sheep do when they're in a mob and they run through the farm gate to another paddock.

Yeah I know you guys are awake but in total I'd be surprised if the global total of red pill-ers is more than a few million. Of course there's a lot more who see aspects for instance can see who started ISIS, but those who bother to follow the trail to get the wider picture aren't many. And because it's so relevant and so important, I'd have thought there would be more...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.