Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Muslim Professor at CA University: “Genocide” of White Racists “Morally Required”

Cinnamon    19,690

Mohammed Abed, a California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA) tenure-track professor of ethics, social & political philosophy, and classical Islamic philosophy believes that genocide of white racists is “morally required”.

Mohammed Abed claims that sometimes you just have to commit genocide to save the world from the evil people…like white racists.

David Cole broke down Abed’s academic paper “The Concept of Genocide Reconsidered” which was originally published in 2006. Cole says in a Taki’s Mag post:

Abed reasons, it’s sometimes “morally required” to commit genocide, and he hasn’t been shy about advancing that argument in a series of lectures and essays that have somehow managed to stay under the radar of the media (especially the right-leaning media) over the past few years.

Abed lays out his central thesis in the paper’s abstract: “Genocide is not in any sense distinctively heinous. Nor is it necessarily immoral.”

Morally justified genocide? Abed realizes this might be a tough sell:

Many will no doubt be shocked by these claims. Surely a view that has such unsavory implications should be rejected. In fact, it ought to be condemned in no uncertain terms. Reactions of this sort are overblown.

Of course, any such objections by fellow academics were almost certainly silenced once Abed named the skin color of the targets of his “moral genocide”:

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/muslim-professor-ca-university-genocide-white-racists-morally-required/

Anyone who doesn't believe white genocide is being advocated on many levels at this point needs to wake UP. 

Smudge    78
7 minutes ago, Broken Cord said:

Where is the class calling for Muslum genocide,  fair is fair.

That's just it!

Westernized countries have and still our passing laws that will lock you up if you say anything against his BS!

:angry:

Cinnamon    19,690

Try this yourself and you'll end up in being questioned for hours and jailed for HATE CRIMES. 

Lucy Barnable    4,166

These murderous psychopaths who call for white genocide always want to live in countries created by white people because they're the best places to live. If the Caucasian race was as evil as these idiots claim they would have wiped these jealous fools out long ago. But no, white people are the most compassionate race and have bent over backward to accommodate the dark skinned races.

Smudge    78
1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

These murderous psychopaths who call for white genocide always want to live in countries created by white people because they're the best places to live. If the Caucasian race was as evil as these idiots claim they would have wiped these jealous fools out long ago. But no, white people are the most compassionate race and have bent over backward to accommodate the dark skinned races.

That's what they do!

Move into established country's and take over. Clean out any benefits systems in place and then destroy the soul of that country. The U.K. Rests my case.

Islam is a disease.

So :fkff: 

Cinnamon    19,690
15 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

8 minutes ago, Smudge said:

That's what they do!

Move into established country's and take over. Clean out any benefits systems in place and then destroy the soul of that country. The U.K. Rests my case.

Islam is a disease.

So :fkff: 

Yup and yup to both of you. 

Dr. Evil    1,361

You gotta remember though that (((someone))) is only using the Muslims (and the Africans) as the vehicle to achieve this. And (((they))) have more than half the white population so profoundly dumbed down they don't even know in their moronic bleeding heart way that in fact they're advocating for their own destruction.

And even as it unfolds around them, the idiots still can't seem to get that through their thick skulls because they just keep bleating about human wights and how twagic it all is, notwithstanding most of them are fighting age young men with no families who are coming from countries where there's no war at all.

Interesting, isn't it. Watching the process as real walking, talking actual human beings act like complete and utter sheep. I'm just waiting for them to start jumping into the air for no reason at all as they go through a doorway.

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Anyone who doesn't believe white genocide is being advocated on many levels at this point needs to wake UP. 

:iagree:

But when us unusually white pale people speak out about or even question WG, we're immediately labeled as racist. After the short fused and unfair labeling, we will then be accused of participating in something known as "White Privilege"  Interesting how things work these days.

Ignorance has taken over and the majority of today's zombies think it's just fu*king dandy. Society has gone to pot to be certain. However, I still hold faith that there are some good (the color of your skin matters not) folk out there who care not to play the stupid Divide & Conquor (Polished Over The Years) game.

I have never witnessed :blink: such nonsense in all of my life. Those who fan the flames :bananafire: shall carry the shame :bruised:

Cinnamon    19,690
1 minute ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

:iagree:

But when us unusually white pale people speak out about or even question WG, we're immediately labeled as racist. After the short fused and unfair labeling, we will then be accused of participating in something known as "White Privilege"  Interesting how things work these days.

Ignorance has taken over and the majority of today's zombies think it's just fu*king dandy. Society has gone to pot to be certain. However, I still hold faith that there are some good (the color of your skin matters not) folk out there who care not to play the stupid Divide & Conquor (Polished Over The Years) game.

I have never witnessed :blink: such nonsense in all of my life. Those who fan the flames :bananafire: shall carry the shame :bruised:

This is no different than being labeled as a Conspiracy Theorist or as Anti-Semitic .... 

http://imgur.com/a/jwt0c

:gsbrnint:

Cinnamon    19,690
1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

You gotta remember though that (((someone))) is only using the Muslims (and the Africans) as the vehicle to achieve this. And (((they))) have more than half the white population so profoundly dumbed down they don't even know in their moronic bleeding heart way that in fact they're advocating for their own destruction.

And even as it unfolds around them, the idiots still can't seem to get that through their thick skulls because they just keep bleating about human wights and how twagic it all is, notwithstanding most of them are fighting age young men with no families who are coming from countries where there's no war at all.

Interesting, isn't it. Watching the process as real walking, talking actual human beings act like complete and utter sheep. I'm just waiting for them to start jumping into the air for no reason at all as they go through a doorway.

What's that saying? In the land of the blind a one eyed man is King? or something like that. We still have 2 eyes and they are open. lol

Dr. Evil    1,361
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

What's that saying? In the land of the blind a one eyed man is King? or something like that. We still have 2 eyes and they are open. lol

It's what real sheep do when they're in a mob and they run through the farm gate to another paddock.

Yeah I know you guys are awake but in total I'd be surprised if the global total of red pill-ers is more than a few million. Of course there's a lot more who see aspects for instance can see who started ISIS, but those who bother to follow the trail to get the wider picture aren't many. And because it's so relevant and so important, I'd have thought there would be more...

Jump To Top