Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alluvial

EARTH EX August 23, 2017 Emergency All-sector Response Transnational Hazard Exercise

Alluvial    541

http://www.eiscouncil.com/EarthEx

EARTH EX
August 23, 2017
Emergency All-sector Response Transnational Hazard Exercise™

Mission: EARTH EX is designed to improve community resilience to large scale, long duration power outages through multi-sector exercises

An exercise sponsored by FEMA and the U.S. Department of Energy set to take place on August 23 called EarthEX2017 will wargame responses to catastrophes such as mega earthquakes, cyber terrorism or high altitude electromagnetic pulse attacks.

The exercise will simulate a “subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures,” according to the official Earth Ex website.

Decision Making for Disrupted Scenarios: EARTH EX simulates a subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures. The exercise format offers executive and senior level operational decision makers the opportunity to review critical decision-making policies, processes, roles and responsibilities – essential to the success of all other response and recovery operations.

Develop or Review Resilience Policies and Plans in a “Come as you are” Exercise: Participation is voluntary and open to all organizations that need to be prepared for long duration power outages. The exercise is designed for self-evaluation, with distributed play conducted using electronic tools, and local facilitation for feedback and execution.

Sol    129

Huh. Imagine that?

Timing isn't at all suspect.

Thunder    136
20 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

EARTH EX
August 23, 2017

Mission: EARTH EX is designed to improve community resilience to large scale, long duration power outages through multi-sector exercises

An exercise sponsored by FEMA and the U.S. Department of Energy set to take place on August 23 called EarthEX2017 will wargame responses to catastrophes such as mega earthquakes, cyber terrorism or high altitude electromagnetic pulse attacks.

The exercise will simulate a “subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures,” according to the official Earth Ex website.

Decision Making for Disrupted Scenarios: EARTH EX simulates a subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures. The exercise format offers executive and senior level operational decision makers the opportunity to review critical decision-making policies, processes, roles and responsibilities – essential to the success of all other response and recovery operations.

Develop or Review Resilience Policies and Plans in a “Come as you are” Exercise: Participation is voluntary and open to all organizations that need to be prepared for long duration power outages. The exercise is designed for self-evaluation, with distributed play conducted using electronic tools, and local facilitation for feedback and execution.

Found our "false flag". It makes me thing of my previous post about "Live Free, Die Hard". Just shut the utilities off.

nothing will happen as always......

remember the past THREE Grid-Ex exercises we had???? nothing happened..

dont forget jade helm too. nothing happened.

ill believe it once i see it

Rob    209

I applaud fema and the ol .gov for running these types of exercises, I would rather have them train constantly and be prepared for a natural disaster and such , then not do anything at all.  

*Katrina was a clusterf**k

Cinnamon    23,152
1 hour ago, Darkness10001 said:

nothing will happen as always......

remember the past THREE Grid-Ex exercises we had???? nothing happened..

dont forget jade helm too. nothing happened.

ill believe it once i see it

I saw 9/11. That was enough for me to realize that nothing ever happens, until it happens. Then there was Benghazi... and the attacks on all those ME countries...  and all the times the FBI set up Patsies so they can make themselves seem relevant. 

spooky2    89

NYC had an exercise the day before 9/11

Boston bombing/ simultaneous exercise going on at library, 1 mile away. Lone bomber scenario

Sandy Hook exercise going on simultaneous with shooting at school several miles away/ scenario was lone shooter/ cops confused if it was the drill or live!?! 2-3 shooters per witnesses. Rifle was found in car trunk, NOT in school.

San Bruno nightclub shooting, witnesses describe 3-4 people. The gun I saw laying by suv in picture was AK47. Cops say it was an AR. Picture subsequently vanished off internet

Nope nothing ever happens with these....puff puff pass

spooky2    89

VERY few know what the JH exercises really were. and they went off without a hitch. Included simulating "capturing" a town. Among other aspects. Fema wanted Texas to relinquish control of their grid for one of the early GridEx exercises. I have doc saved proving this. 4 years ago Fema/DHS, used a DNS server port vulnerability to hack into a power plant, to show congress live how easy it would be to shut it down. All 13 worldwide DNS servers were updated with a mysterious update several weeks before this occurred. 10 in US and 3 in China.

spooky2    89

Oh I almost forgot these two. Charlie Hebdo shooting. FBI admits one of their agents was behind the shooters as they hopped out of car with guns, but drove off. Text message later recovered from FBI agent to shooter> Tear Texas Up

NYC time square propane bomber, All equipment was supplied by FBI, but at last minute it was decided to give him inert components.

NEVER assume these are innocuous. They can go "live" anytime and at any point. 

phxsparks    854
3 hours ago, Alluvial said:

EARTH EX
August 23, 2017

Doom!  I've been waiting for so long!      :hiding: