Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alluvial

BREAKING: North Korea says it will complete plan to attack waters near Guam by mid-August then wait for commander in chief's order

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    17,196
Just now, Everested said:

They wont attack mate, just all wordplay atm, trying to get under Trumps skin etc imo.

Don't think we can count on that. The US has been attempting to force action from KIM! Hopefully it fails and he just throws words. Instead of missiles. But then... anyone can fake anything these days. How can we believe any of what we will hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Everested    21
22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Don't think we can count on that. The US has been attempting to force action from KIM! Hopefully it fails and he just throws words. Instead of missiles. But then... anyone can fake anything these days. How can we believe any of what we will hear.

Yeah thats true, i honestly think most of what we are told about NK is propaganda but who knows? I seriously doubt they will attack... but an attack or incident may happen and pinned on nk as the USA lose patience cos they seem very keen to get in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,196
1 minute ago, Everested said:

Yeah thats true, i honestly think most of what we are told about NK is propaganda but who knows? I seriously doubt they will attack... but an attack or incident may happen and pinned on nk as the USA lose patience cos they seem very keen to get in there.

That sums it up nicely.. People would buy into it too. All to easily..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Everested    21
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That sums it up nicely.. People would buy into it too. All to easily..

They would too. Personally i think it is really all about china.  The USA despite the trade etc are  very concerned with chinas growth and reaching out all over building infrastructure here and there etc. I think they want the border against china and russia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,836
1 minute ago, Wafl said:

August 21st is a New Moon 

Yeah, but in the 21stC, everyone's got infrared of some sort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×