Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alluvial

BREAKING: North Korea reveal plot to launch four missiles just MILES from US-owned Guam

Cinnamon    19,945

There are a LOT of cargo ships going in and out of Guam.  Almost EVERYTHING they have is imported. The only real industry they have is tourism. And if the Japanese get scared enough, they will stop going there and economic devastation will begin... like sanctions. Hide and watch. But no one knows enough about that place to tell it like it is. @CGK knows though. 

CSB    1,917

This could be the last straw .

Go ahead Kim launch four missiles just MILES from US-owned Guam this could be the end of NK .

Wafl    40

this mf... :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:    i mean WOW... Guam has THAAD i think (and God only knows what else by now) this whole thing is SO ridiculous 

Cinnamon    19,945
13 minutes ago, Wafl said:

this mf... :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:    i mean WOW... Guam has THAAD i think (and God only knows what else by now) this whole thing is SO ridiculous 

Do you think even Lil Kim is this stupid? I don't. 

JustATrucker    523
27 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He's stupid, I guarantee it. I hear the real power in his family, is his aunt, his fathers sister..

COBO Member    2,816
7 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

He's stupid, I guarantee it. I hear the real power in his family, is his aunt, his fathers sister..

IIRC she's the one that had his half brother taken out down in the Malaysian airport. Supposedly, he was the one groomed to step up when Kim's father passed. Some convoluted sh!t like that.

COBO Member    2,816
41 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There's a difference between stupid and batshit crazy.

Cinnamon    19,945

No one knows if he's bat shit crazy or stupid because the only thing we have to rely on are MSM reports on this and they are Fake Ass News.

COBO Member    2,816
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

No one knows if he's bat shit crazy or stupid because the only thing we have to rely on are MSM reports on this and they are Fake Ass News.

True. But are you willing to bet on one or the other? Regardless of either, he's due to get his ass handed to him.

Jump To Top