Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

72 Years Ago Today, The US Govt Carried Out One of the Worst Terrorist Acts in the History of the World

Ukshep    17,196

So that would make today.... well.... 72 is special to them!

72 Years Ago Today, The US Govt Carried Out One of the Worst Terrorist Acts in the History of the World

In May of 2016, Barack Obama became the first US president in history to visit the memorial of the American atomic bombings of Japan in Hiroshima. However, in true American fashion, he offered no apology.

“We have a shared responsibility to look directly in the eye of history. We must ask what we must do differently to curb such suffering again,” Obama said in a speech at the memorial on Friday.

The location of Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park was once the city’s busiest downtown commercial and residential district. However, the devastating atomic blast from the U.S. bomb that killed over 100,000 innocent civilians left the clearing in which the monument now sits.

The United States, with the consent of the United Kingdom as laid down in the Quebec Agreement, dropped nuclear weapons on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945, during the final stage of World War II. The two bombings, which killed more than a hundred thousand innocent civilians, remain the only use of nuclear weapons for warfare in history.

The United States holding the largest stock of nuclear weapons in the world is as ironic as it is terrifying.

On August 6, the U.S. dropped a uranium gun-type atomic bomb (Little Boy) on the city of Hiroshima. American President Harry S. Truman called for Japan’s surrender 16 hours later. Truman then told the Japanese, in psychopathic fashion, to “expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/atomic-bomb-dropped-hiroshima/

Dr. Evil    1,422

I used to think this decision was justified on the grounds history has told us - they only had two so they couldn't explode one on a desert island and invite the Japs to watch and an invasion had an expected casualty rate of a million GI's and who knows how many million Japs.

But then I educated myself and realised the history we are told is in fact mostly false. The Japs were firstly bought into the war by US actions that deprived them of their raw materials of which they import 98% (still do) and while they definitely had a militant govt in power they were basically given no choice, just like it appears NK is being given none. Then it's no coincidence the carriers were out of Pearl when they struck. A coast watcher told me once he saw the Jap fleet assembling and told the yanks, and they apologised later for ignoring his warning. He's now passed so I have no issue revealing that. And there's plenty of history detailing that in fact, FDR did know but they needed the excuse to enter the war. It was always part of the plan. Makes them more money, you see. Not sure if you know but when they engineer a war like this, the winning side is the one who has to pay to rebuild the losers. That's why they did the Marshall Plan.

The relevant true history here are the multiple backdoor approaches the Japs made in the final days to surrender, all of which were rebuffed. They wanted to test it on humans, you see. Not sure which target it was but one of the cities had guess what as the aiming point? The largest Christian church in the city. Is that satanic or what?

tomatobubble.com has some good pdf's on the real history and similar details are all over the web. It was by no means a good war. Hitler, Stalin, FDR and Churchill were all agents, all working for the same side. 

On NK though, Tillerson keeps offering the carrot of talks, while Trump keeps drumming the stick. I think there's a glimmer of hope at least, this is but a negotiating tactic and not a real operation. It's just that fact, plus the fact Iran is their real [fake] bad guy and I think any false flag they do will be blamed on Iran, not NK. I don't think they're ready for world war with China.

Jump To Top