Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spooky2

Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head

spooky2    89

Holy crap!! Their losing guys!!

Anti-Trump Fanatic Executes GOP Committeeman with Two Bullets to the Head

A West Goshen, Pennsylvania man shot his GOP neighbor twice in the head and killed him late Monday night.

Clayton Carter, an unhinged anti-Trump fanatic, shot his neighbor twice in the head on his neighbor’s property.

The victim G. Brooks Jennings was murdered while his wife watched Clayton stand over her husband and shoot him in the head.
ABC6 reported:

A man is under arrest, accused of killing his next door neighbor in West Goshen, Chester County.

Police have charged Clayton Carter, 51, in the shooting death of G. Brooks Jennings.

Shortly before 8 p.m. Monday, police responded to the 300 block of Box Elder Drive for a dispute between Carter and Jennings about cursing and video recording in the back yard. Police said they were able to resolve that dispute.

Then at approximately 1 a.m. Tuesday, police say the neighbors got into another dispute. Carter told police that Jennings shined a light into his eyes while he was outside. Carter then allegedly pulled a car onto his lawn, shining the high beams of the car on Jennings’ property.

Carter then allegedly retrieved a .380 semi-automatic handgun from his house and confronted the victim again outside.

Officials say Carter shot Jennings once in the head, knocking him to the ground. Carter then allegedly stood over Jennings’ body and shot him once more in the head.

The victim was on his own property, police said…

…Jennings’ wife allegedly heard the first gunshot, then saw Carter stand over her husband as he fired the second shot.

Police recovered two shell casings, the gun and a knife at the scene. One shell casing was located on Carter’s property. The second shell casing was found on the victim’s property, near Jennings’ body.

Carter has been charged with murder and related offenses, and is currently being held at the Chester County Prison.

Neighbor Brian Dougherty got emotional when speaking of Jennings.

“You don’t want to sound cliche, you see this on TV all the time, but he is probably the nicest, best guy I’ve ever met in my whole life. Really, seriously,” Dougherty said.

Police say Carter had disputes with a number of other neighbors, and even pulled a gun on Jennings during a past altercation.

Neighbors say Carter was a quarrelsome, argumentative man. Court records claim Carter had a history of disputes with multiple neighbors. His front yard was crowded with cars and hand lettered anti-Trump signs.

Pic of perp

http://cdn.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/clayton-carter-killer.jpg

Clayton Carter has anti-Trump signs sprinkled on his lawn. He has a history of arguments with his neighbors.

http://cdn.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/clayton-carter-sign-trump.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/anti-trump-fanatic-shoots-neighbor-twice-head-argument-history-unhinged-behavior/

Cinnamon    19,748

I hope MSM and the left is happy with what they are creating... things we have to defend against. 

GT500    1,333

It's amazing how many petty disputes end in murder now 

truly unreal 

Ukshep    16,953
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope MSM and the left is happy with what they are creating... things we have to defend against. 

We kinda expected this though. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing it coming!

spooky2    89

Lol been several times Obama almost started the party. But thought better of it, and didn't.

Cinnamon    19,748
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We kinda expected this though. I'm getting sick and tired of seeing it coming!

I had a lunatic neighbor here for a couple of years, I can tell you that after being harassed over and over people lose it, but the one doing the harassing is always the violent one.  Just like the rest of the left a bunch of nosy troublemaking a holes. And if they stay somewhere long enough... this is where it goes. I feel sorry for the people where my old neighbors moved, but maybe they found someone who would just thrash their asses. Instead of someone law abiding like me. 

GT500    1,333
Just now, Cinnamon said:

I had a lunatic neighbor here for a couple of years, I can tell you that after being harassed over and over people lose it, but the one doing the harassing is always the violent one.  Just like the rest of the left a bunch of nosy troublemaking a holes. And if they stay somewhere long enough... this is where it goes. I feel sorry for the people where my old neighbors moved, but maybe they found someone who would just thrash their asses. 

I agree 

out of likes 

one day petty shit turns on you 

Zimix99    759
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I had a lunatic neighbor here for a couple of years, I can tell you that after being harassed over and over people lose it, but the one doing the harassing is always the violent one.  Just like the rest of the left a bunch of nosy troublemaking a holes. And if they stay somewhere long enough... this is where it goes. I feel sorry for the people where my old neighbors moved, but maybe they found someone who would just thrash their asses. 

I try to avoid my neighbors for just this reason, It's sad reality that it's better to say f**k it than to deal with the nonsense. I miss socializing once and a while :(. 

Cinnamon    19,748
Just now, GT500 said:

I agree 

out of likes 

one day petty shit turns on you 

The night they poisoned my dogs by throwing something over the fence for them to eat was the night they should have been thanking a higher power for their ability to continue breathing. 

COBO Member    2,761
24 minutes ago, spooky2 said:

Carter then allegedly retrieved a .380 semi-automatic handgun from his house and confronted the victim again outside.

Just to go along with the "unhinged" tag, I'm making a side bet that he used a Hi Point.

Jump To Top