Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nobuddy

New 'Sky-King' Activity 8992 USB

spooky2    89

There's been military jets out of Tulsa International Airport all week. Lucky me I'm under one of their main flightpaths. Usually the reserves are just Wednesday's. Oddly, today, Wednesday not a one.

COBO Member    3,350
14 minutes ago, Nobuddy said:

Was just listening in to military comms & it looks like 'Sky-King' is sending out coded messages.. could be related to North Korea. I just heard it on USB HF 8992 & again on HF USAF frequency 11175.

https://www.liveatc.net/flisten.php?mount=hf_il3

Heads up..

Keep in mind, the USAF has been intensely drilling with Japanese and RoK air assets for several days in a row. It's just a drill until it isn't.

spooky2    89

It's just a drill until it isn't.

Yup. 30 other nations involved in this one.

Nobuddy    43

All this for one Washington Post report quoting unnamed intelligence sources claiming that Crazy Kim has gone from zero to sixty nukes in under a month.. & the fact that Main Stream Media is amplifying the situation with non-stop regurgitation of 'Fire & Fury' without so much as even confirming the so called intelligence.

I thought Trump was different.. but watching the sheer ignorance & momentum gathering around an 'improvised' off-the cuff statement is actually sending chills through me.

Seven bullshit wars based on an executive order & the declaration of freedom-fries.. & this may be the one statement that ends us all.

Strange daze indeed.. :blink: