Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COBO Member

If...IF A Nuke Gets Popped in the US, Where Will It Go Off?

Fishticon    25

NK said they would blast "the heart of the US", which would be Kansas. Since that state is pretty much the dead center of the US; it would be the perfect place for an EMP to go off.

It also makes me think that this is a FF even more.

Ukshep    16,885

But then GUAM holds a large % of military... pearl harbor 2.0

COBO Member    2,754
Just now, Fishticon said:

NK said they would blast "the heart of the US", which would be Kansas. Since that state is pretty much the dead center of the US; it would be the perfect place for an EMP to go off.

Along those lines, downtown Memphis would make a good target. Blows out the I-55 bridge linking N/S, and the I-40 bridge for E/W. Same could be said for St. Louis.

Just Jo    225
12 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

This is for all the people predicting a FF nuke detonation.

Kinda makes me think of Deadpool- but on a much grander scale

Zing    815
3 minutes ago, Fishticon said:

I vote on Kansas, too.

Nobuddy    29

They've already 'told' us.. Seattle. More bang for the buck, Hanford is 'leaking' ready to blow, Yellowstone is experiencing  over 1500 quakes per week, Mount Rainier is lit up and ready to pop & The Cascadia Subduction Zone is about 150 years overdue for a cataclysmic event..

One very 'mini' nuke set off in the right location & the entire planet is sent spiraling into the Abyss.. & we now have 'Plausible Deniability'.

Pretty slick.. eh. :blink:

apache54    4,119

It does not mean that it actually has to go off, it could be found and or a partial detonation could occur as to keep the real estate intact for them, just enough of a scare to get back to the martial aspect and get our weapons, or try to!! BUT something!!  is going to happen and soon.

Jump To Top