Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Amazon Echo set to introduce multi-room audio so music can follow you around the house, report claims

Ukshep    17,093

Let me fix the title!

Amazon Echo set to introduce multi-room audio so the NSA can follow you around the house, report leaves out!

Amazon may be adding a new feature to its Echo products that would improve the experience and take on classic speaker systems. 

The company is reportedly launching multi-room audio, which would allow users with multiple Echo products to play music or any other audio simultaneously in multiple rooms.

This would allow users to keep listening as they walk around their homes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4775686/Amazon-reportedly-launching-multi-room-audio-Echo.html

YourMom2    1,354

For people with mansions? Silly me, I just play music in one room and if I can't hear it in another room, crank up the volume. Don't need no stinkin' Echo!

Tarmalen    1,170
8 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

For people with mansions? Silly me, I just play music in one room and if I can't hear it in another room, crank up the volume. Don't need no stinkin' Echo!

I don't even listen to music anymore. I find less vibration to be more soothing.

COBO Member    2,816
13 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Yep...bought a Kenwood Super 11 in 81 that's still kickin' today. I can select speakers on either side of the house, or a 3rd set of wx-proofs for the backyard.

If Amazon can follow me thru the house, they can tell what color my sh!t is. Kinda like the bugs Obama left in the WH.

YourMom2    1,354
2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Yep...bought a Kenwood Super 11 in 81 that's still kickin' today. I can select speakers on either side of the house, or a 3rd set of wx-proofs for the backyard.

If Amazon can follow me thru the house, they can tell what color my sh!t is. Kinda like the bugs Obama left in the WH.

Nice. Back then they made stuff to last and there wasn't any reason to buy an extended warranty which is just another insurance racket.

Jump To Top