Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarmalen

N. Korea - In a Nutshell

Recommended Posts

 Tarmalen    1,177

Here is an article that lays out what is going on in such a way that most folks can understand. This is a strategy that has existed for thousands of years in regards to how differing factions keep boarders fairly secure. I played a lot of world strategy games in my youth, some of which literally lasted days. The one thing that you learn is how to leverage areas to curtail enemy movement, be it with treaty/trade or brute strength. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/3-maps-explaining-north-koreas-strategy-2017-8/#now-the-regime-is-nothing-but-a-bluffing-buffer-5

 

snip:

To understand North Korean strategy today, we must first understand the implications of its geography.

Korea is a peninsula jutting southward from Manchuria surrounded by the Yellow and Japan seas. It shares an 880-mile border with China and has a 30-mile frontier with Russia.

Korea's northeastern border is about 70 miles from Vladivostok, Russia's major eastern port. The southeast corner juts to within 100 miles of Japan to its south, and the peninsula's southwest shore angles westward only about 300 miles from Shanghai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,184
9 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Here is an article that lays out what is going on in such a way that most folks can understand. This is a strategy that has existed for thousands of years in regards to how differing factions keep boarders fairly secure. I played a lot of world strategy games in my youth, some of which literally lasted days. The one thing that you learn is how to leverage areas to curtail enemy movement, be it with treaty/trade or brute strength. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/3-maps-explaining-north-koreas-strategy-2017-8/#now-the-regime-is-nothing-but-a-bluffing-buffer-5

 

snip:

To understand North Korean strategy today, we must first understand the implications of its geography.

Korea is a peninsula jutting southward from Manchuria surrounded by the Yellow and Japan seas. It shares an 880-mile border with China and has a 30-mile frontier with Russia.

Korea's northeastern border is about 70 miles from Vladivostok, Russia's major eastern port. The southeast corner juts to within 100 miles of Japan to its south, and the peninsula's southwest shore angles westward only about 300 miles from Shanghai.

agreed,

but you can only bluff so long and NOW we have called his bluff by stating (whether true or not) that he has suit case nukes and has 60 rockets that can reach our shores and now TRUMP has stated that we are about to see a major event of the likes never seen on earth before from a military hit on NK, we are WELL BEYOND the bluff stage now, it is the preemptive strike phase and whom goes first is now the question!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,177
15 minutes ago, apache54 said:

agreed,

but you can only bluff so long and NOW we have called his bluff by stating (whether true or not) that he has suit case nukes and has 60 rockets that can reach our shores and now TRUMP has stated that we are about to see a major event of the likes never seen on earth before from a military hit on NK, we are WELL BEYOND the bluff stage now, it is the preemptive strike phase and whom goes first is now the question!

Nobody in that area wants to initiate anything. The fallout (pun intended) would wreck havoc on the area. Will something happen in the future? No doubt. I see a more conventional regime change - assassination/coupe style. Too much is riding on this to be an all out nuke fest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 phxsparks    703
3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Nobody in that area wants to initiate anything. The fallout (pun intended) would wreck havoc on the area. Will something happen in the future? No doubt. I see a more conventional style regime change - assassination/coupe style. Too much is riding on this to be an all out nuke fest.

That part of the world excluding NK is a hub of manufacturing activity.  South Korea is industrialized and of course so is China.

This business with PRNK nuke and missile testing, is bad for business.  It is counter productive to turning a profit.

I'm sure China wants this problem to go away.

The only question is will it go away peacefully or with a big bang.

:nukeanimated:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    527
10 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Nobody in that area wants to initiate anything. The fallout (pun intended) would wreck havoc on the area. Will something happen in the future? No doubt. I see a more conventional style regime change - assassination/coupe style. Too much is riding on this to be an all out nuke fest.

Agreed  one blast from a nuke, will affect Russia, and China, that will not be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,184
8 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Nobody in that area wants to initiate anything. The fallout (pun intended) would wreck havoc on the area. Will something happen in the future? No doubt. I see a more conventional style regime change - assassination/coupe style. Too much is riding on this to be an all out nuke fest.

you are correct about nobody BUT KIM wants to detonate a nuke as there are many whom wish to take NK for themselves, IF a nuke goes off it will from TWO reasons, 1- kim does it as a last resort from his overthrow in progress and who knows where that would be!! 2- is a false flag event here in states to be used for the further advancement of the NWO taking more control of our country, now HOW and where is very open to debate and could even be discovered BEFORE detonation and of blamed on KIM to further that take over agenda, the NWO has MANY evil wishes, BUT be assured they are calling the shots and something is about to happen!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CGK    2,586

All this nuke talk makes me crazy. Cant we just explode a EMP over NK and take them off line? Good luck launching anything if all their circuits are fried.

I suppose if Kimmy did have nukes, taking everything offline would create a meltdown but that is a chance we need to take.

But Nooooo...there is big money to be made through war. The defense contractors in the US are licking their chops. Bring on war, there is money to be made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×