Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spooky2

FBI conducted predawn raid of former Trump campaign chairman Manafort’s home

spooky2    89

wow!

FBI agents raided the Alexandria home of President Trump’s former campaign chairman late last month, using a search warrant to seize documents and other materials, according to people familiar with the special counsel investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Federal agents appeared at Paul Manafort’s home without advance warning in the predawn hours of July 26, the day after he met voluntarily with the staff for the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The search warrant was wide-ranging and FBI agents working with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III departed the home with various records. Jason Maloni, a spokesman for Manafort, confirmed that agents executed a warrant at one of the political consultant’s homes and that Manafort cooperated with the search.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-conducted-predawn-raid-of-former-trump-campaign-chairman-manaforts-home/2017/08/09/5879fa9c-7c45-11e7-9d08-b79f191668ed_story.html?utm_term=.117b0c6e3537

spooky2    89

Oh wait, sources are saying this is from July26?!? Too bad they missed the right house, DWS or clintons would produce more evidence of collusion.

RhetoricalRebel    1,608
9 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Wonder what they think they can find.

Plus, what was the "probably cause" for the warrant. He must of drank some Stoleys.

COBO Member    3,350
18 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Plus, what was the "probably cause" for the warrant. He must of drank some Stoleys.

Empty bottle of Russian salad dressing in the trash.

spooky2    89

Wow, thanks for the pin. What a witch hunt. I'm surprised someone isn't building the gallows as we speak.

spooky2    89
48 minutes ago, C.O.W. said:

Predawn raid on July 26th, not yesterday, lol 

Lol second post is correction. I stick my nose in alot of places, but this is the first I've heard of it.

COBO Member    3,350
25 minutes ago, spooky2 said:

Lol second post is correction. I stick my nose in alot of places, but this is the first I've heard of it.

No sweat. Just like that movie from 20yrs ago. It's still a first-run until you watch it.

Paranoid    121
41 minutes ago, spooky2 said:

This had to have been leaked by someone on Muellers Team.

spooky2    89

Haha true. My wife will watch the same shows over and over, and swear she has never seen them. Oh well, in her world their all new. That's why I have awesome headphones lol.

C.O.W.    204

MSM is not really on the ball or the Left is exercising media control to suit the narrative.  This proves timing of releases are not always made public till the media is ready to put it to a fixed storey, very manipulative, lol