Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

GLP SWITCHED TO CLOUDFLARE!

Ukshep    17,194

GLP SWITCHED TO CLOUDFLARE!

I guess the blows dealt have severely hurt the income the half-man can accumulate. Time to buy another telescope I guess!

GT500    1,399

I can rarely get in there anymore 

lots of attacks 

Ukshep    17,194

Feel the vibration as the rotation of my libation fuels the sanitation of the corrupt ct nation.

I'm changing the elevation of the mind, Leaving the past and the evil behind.

Time to look deep before the midget does creep. He's about to start acting worse than Meryl streep.

Do you feel the winds of change coming with the declaration.

BunBun    301

I don't know what this "cloud" stuff is. I don't speak computer. But, Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus and Lord Holy Spirit were with me when I got savaged over there. God knows what they are doing. I believe His Hand is against them now. When it happened, I wanted the Lord to deal with those involved over what happened with me. I'm a nice girl. I have issues, but I'm a nice girl. There are wolves over there. Predators in the modship who prey on people they consider weaker than themselves. God will Judge. I know what I'm guilty of and what I'm not guilty of. I stay with The Lord day and night. God is my protector. We all have an appointment with Father. It may seem far in the future now, but I assure you that the day of our death and our Judgement comes a lot faster than most people would believe. Makes me sad. If people thought about that day more and how they are going to have to stand before The Ancient of Days, they would behave differently than they do. They would love more and hate less. They would protect others not prey on them. The end of wolves is very bad indeed. 

YourMom2    1,354

COP is the only CT forum I visit. Can't stand the gulp swamp nor the Dutchman's lopsided shillfest. Very bad energy at those cesspools.

Ukshep    17,194
16 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

COP is the only CT forum I visit. Can't stand the gulp swamp nor the Dutchman's lopsided shillfest. Very bad energy at those cesspools.

Our energy is positively charged :D

Ukshep    17,194
38 minutes ago, BunBun said:

I don't know what this "cloud" stuff is. I don't speak computer. But, Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus and Lord Holy Spirit were with me when I got savaged over there. God knows what they are doing. I believe His Hand is against them now. When it happened, I wanted the Lord to deal with those involved over what happened with me. I'm a nice girl. I have issues, but I'm a nice girl. There are wolves over there. Predators in the modship who prey on people they consider weaker than themselves. God will Judge. I know what I'm guilty of and what I'm not guilty of. I stay with The Lord day and night. God is my protector. We all have an appointment with Father. It may seem far in the future now, but I assure you that the day of our death and our Judgement comes a lot faster than most people would believe. Makes me sad. If people thought about that day more and how they are going to have to stand before The Ancient of Days, they would behave differently than they do. They would love more and hate less. They would protect others not prey on them. The end of wolves is very bad indeed. 

It's a firewall (Protect from ddos and bots), content compressor (faster speed) that the masses use.

Ukshep    17,194

Also you know whats funny? Baiting someone into switching to cloudflare thinking it shall protect them :D I think it gets worse.. (other methods must be employed)

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Jump To Top