Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Game of thrones / mirror reality

Ukshep    20,202

So many angles today... So little time in the game of thrones!

spooky2    89

If I only had a dragon lol, screw the ballot box. The Matrix does it for me. The more I age, the more I see how deeply it's ingrained.

Everested    21

Cannot say i have seen enough of it to know what op means - caught the dragon battle the other day though - epic!

spooky2    89
Just now, Everested said:

Cannot say i have seen enough of it to know what op means - caught the dragon battle the other day though - epic!

I so agree, EPIC for sure. I knew when they said she's not here right now, bam, I knew where she went lol. I was watching on pc with headphones on, my wife was looking at me like I was crazy as I was giggling like a little girl lol. As the dragon roasted them. Felt so good to see Jamie get his. Cerci is NOT going to be happy lol.

Ukshep    20,202

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."