Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Crazy Schumann talk from the perspective of management

Ukshep    17,196
8 minutes ago, TrustNoOneKS said:

Awesome video and great food for thought!  I hadn't considered that it could be man-made!

It's something that has been niggling at me. I keep putting off thinking on it. Today I changed that!

TrustNoOneKS    147
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's something that has been niggling at me. I keep putting off thinking on it. Today I changed that!

I check that russian site every day and have for years and even created a thread on a spike I noticed on I think you call it midgetgotnotelescope (you have no idea how hard I laughed the first time I saw that).  

Ukshep    17,196
1 minute ago, periclymenoides said:

HERE WE GO , SPIKING NOW

:Forever-Alone-Meme-PNG-180x180:

But did I cause it. Or did it trigger me.

Ukshep    17,196

Oh man this feels good. This is better than usual!

YidakiSun    37

That Schumann Resonances are actually observed  to occur at several frequencies between 6 and 50 cycles per second; specifically 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz, with a daily variation of about +/- 0.5 Hertz. The 7.8 Hz observed fundamental resonance is close to the rough theoretical estimate of 7.5 Hz.

Earth's electromagnetic cavity affected by The solar sunspot cycle but mainly 3 things affected and even more hihihi Like indexing or fundamental history or timeline modification and all its harmonics is what appears to have an ordering effect on all matter in the environment, on the planet, indeed on the star system....AnyWay..!

1-The strength and configuration of Earth's magnetic fiels

2- The composition and properties of the atmosphere.

3- The location and properties of the ionosphere.

But At the same time Schumann resonances: 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz. Therefore, the Schumann resonance frequencies correspond to the range of natural frequencies of the Earth from its surface to the boundary of its solid inner core.

Now The Holy Funky Thing is...  The natural frequencies of the Human Brain are:

Beta waves (14 to 30 Hz)

Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz)

Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz), and Delta waves (0.5 to 3 Hz).

Alpha frequencies have been associated with meditation and relaxation.

Theta frequencies have been associated with a dreamy, creative states.

And The Beta and Alpha waves (8 to 30 Hz) seem to correspond to the Schumann resonances: 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz. The 30 Hz high end of the Beta waves is roughly coincident with the frequency of cats' purrs.

Now here's the Mind f**k hihihihihi If The Sun Generated is Own Avatar at this particular time and space the electrical frequencies given off by his brain(Biomind) vary from spot to spot. When his whole brain is dominated by one frequency..... especially when the two halves of his brain are in synch and it's called hemispheric synchronization....There is an  interaction between the human biomind(Avatar) and the Earth and The Human Consciousness.

AnyWay biocommunication and biointerconnectivity between living systems on Earth, interspecies and intraspecies....and this music or....this ordering, or entropy, is manifest at all levels of manifestation.

Thing is, all creation is held together by the combination of chords being sung by the Singer at the Galactic Core.....And That song is creation.

Sound is what all existence is built upon. All codes in creation ARE MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS, exactly like a modern score.

But It will always be the singer(Avatar), not the song.

AnyWay.

Hermeticus    98

All I can say is there is a weird correlation in the Schumann spikes and some odd interactions I have had with a 5g network, the AI uses these fields to jump the wires ...

Hermeticus    98

As above so below, the macro AI the demiurge, losing access privileges..  

the system is being overwritten in a way, some call it the divine fire, but the harmonics of the all..

Jump To Top