Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

What are dreams?

Uncle Thanky    1,152

In some dreams, perhaps the conscious and subconscious are merely having a discussion.

I would like for the one about the pretty girl to come.

Ukshep    19,925
2 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

Since ya brought up the topic, here ya go Shep! [2 mins]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE9fN89Jc0Y

[The video won't embed yet should still be viewable]

:Mother-Of-God-Meme-PNG-180x180:

Ok that was freaky... My videos today had several of those elements!

Moosupian    41

The assumption is memories are stored in the brain material. I believe the brain is a quantum and transcendental communications and translation device. The pictures and things in dreams are portals into the space and the time of those real things and actions. They do overlap, have discrimination, modulation and de-modulation of multiple portals as our 4D mind requires progressive logic not quantum so dreams are quirky and all over the place.

I firmly believe the brain is a transceiver. When de-tuned or damaged memories, since they are real space and time sequences, are not lost but you are unable to reach them with your damaged or de-tuned transceiver. This is what drugs do to the transceiver (brain). Sometimes there is a connection to the Infinite. Sometimes there is a connection to a black hole or anti-matter.

Mimas    124

Sometimes you just want to stay in the dream rather than wake up!

Maybe we have a dream within reality as defined as our pain threshold grounding us to our body but many of us have become so automatically good in muschelling up the unpleasant experiences that the pain limit can move and make a new comfort zone that is based on mentality.

How can knowing everything about our world help you if you have no idea what hides inside your body, you have feelings that extends into everywhere in you realm/body, do you feel it or are there some tense blocking access?

Dr. Evil    1,643
14 hours ago, Moosupian said:

I firmly believe the brain is a transceiver.

Same here. It does not just receive [reality] but it also transmits [reality] and what we perceive in the world is the conscious combination of our collective interpretation.

Which is how our thoughts can become things, although given our power, that is a trivial exercise of what we as a lifeform are capable of.

But that's where we are as a species right now, scrabbling in the dirt of mere things, not even capable of feeding those amongst us who hunger and thirst, commiting murder and venal fights for trinkets called money and power, why?

Because most of us haven't yet learned we need to be linking our mind to our other, even more significant transceiver, our heart. 

bird    3

a dream is a consequence

Th days events, thoughts, feelings, emotions - all prior impact on ur neural pathways, result in this byproduct dream

its a debug printout, its ur compiler processing all the lines of code.  When ur awake ur subconscious arranges incoming data into the image that is projected onto the cinema screen of consciousness. U never really see what's infront of ur eyeballs, u onnly see ur eyeballs' reaction to it.

so when ur eyes are closed, and there's no more data coming in, the projector keeps rolling but uses the remaining data to generate the image instead, since the incoming external data has been temporarily suspended