Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING: Unexplained outage at Osan AB in Korea!

Ukshep    20,108

If you are going out for lunch right now please know that most areas on base don't have power. The BX and Checkertails for example can't serve lunch right now.

https://www.facebook.com/51FWOsanAB/

Power outage and no one knows why?

Wafl    40

hohoooooo they're up to something u can bet on that!

n korea thinks they can use those nu.kes like bargaining chips to gain more concessions and money and leverage in the international community...

and i still hope they all CALM DOWN and tak beforehand --- and you can bet they WILL talk beforehand... and if not, there are informants on the N Korea side.

they've been at this so friggin long.... .Kim is way out ot his league. N Korea is not the problem :( The problem (that i see) is that china and rus.sia both want usa out of their back yard and it appears to be in chinas favor to play good cop/bad cop... 

which means china will have already talked to him. and might be helping coach him through .. on using those new "toys" of his to bargain with the world powers for more money trade etc.

probably common knowledge to most here. i do not think they're gonna let this go on much longer... the media is PLASTERED with n korea stuff every day now. whether or not it all true.... historically this means.....

60-120 days... i started several weeks back at 90-120 days.

and i think they'll knock out those specific spots in NK and shut down the dirty stuff so fast theyll all be standing there like :getoutl:

Wafl    40

s korea gov/mil has been collecting intel on them ever since the 50s... every one of them defectors sings like a canary.... they've got contingency plan after contingency plan. theyve got inside men in N. Korea.

you guys see kim execute ppl fairly regularly for awhile... that was probably SOME of them.

im really banking on the us mil having this handled super fast. i think china and usa both absolutely want to avoid direct military interaction between one another. 

Ric278    301

I was stationed at Osan in 1996, it was crazy back then too!

COBO Member    3,350
1 hour ago, Ric278 said:

I was stationed at Osan in 1996, it was crazy back then too!

I was on a contract job down in Pohang then. Used to go up to Osan all the time. Heh heh...I was warned that any good looking Korean women outside the gate were probably NK spies.