Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

From GLP! They can not kill him

Ukshep    17,196

Disclaimer : the following information is personal interpretation of reality, and may or may not be true.

They can not kill him because everytime they try something it goes wrong. After he refused their offer, they tried to blow up his ego by a roleplay, trying to convince him that he is Christ, or even greater than Christ. Stalking and intimidation did not work, the harder they pushed him the more he relied on God, until he entered derealization and feard and cred for nothing.

Besides he is making a lot of mess in their ranks, he is affecting people in unpredictable manner.

Rumours says that the handler they assigned him fell in love with him, that he somehow intimidated two big guys that were trying to intimidate him, only by looking at them. That he beat the occultist (one of the team who made him the offer) in his own game.
The more ambitious ones says that he took a ride with the red dragon, that he wrestled with lucifer, and won, and that he converted a satanist without saying a word, while toking sniffing coke, meth and drinking beer.

So as long as they leave him alone, things go relatively peacefully. They dont like what he does, but if they to do something, it works against them.

So for now they act like sheep in wolves clothing, so that limits them quite a bit, they have to use a sheeps skillset while doing wolfey stuff.

How i see it: at one point they will not be able to ignore him, as he becomes too big of a threat for them, and there will be an open fight. They will then have to cast away their clothes and reveal themselves for what they are.

I doubt he will be victorious in this world. He is not Christ, but i believe his fight will lead a revolution, even though he and those with him will propably be killed and dispersed, speaking in the human sense of course, as they all will have eternal life and rewards.

... Unpredictability is fun :D

Ukshep    17,196

More...

he is a eugenics-9-er, that's the highest level of psychic power, able to affect matter at will
he can kill by thinking it
affect the worlds most powerful people
he has ET contacts no one on earth can identify
his birth was marked by the world's most serious ET event
his parents were handlers, he overcame and killed them
[they weren't his real parents-eugenics children don't have real parents just surrogates]
you're right one female handler fell in love with him after he foiled her spell, she was also a 9-er [see i a]
he has contacts in the en es a 2 were killed when identified but he released a mind virus at the highest levels of power that is killing ''immortals'' on earth
they are scared shitless, he only wants to leave to his home but they interfered thinking they could control him and learn new tricks. he knows this and that they want to corrupt him.

yes they want him to think he is Christ but he doesn't like that model
also he is a forerunner and isn't alone
there are more in waiting
its a small taste of whats coming
a beautiful thing but could also end the human race
he isn't human and knows this

you are correct on so many points i gave 5tars
and his fight isn't about winning
winning sucks ... the fight is simply to retain virtue and individual sovereignty, and you are right he uses their force against them [augmented]
this teaches them [trump is one] to not interfere in human sovereignty as per the contract when humans were created it was agreed some would become gods
they violated the contract and are in breach of conduct

you are also right that they are revealing themselves by ''taking the gloves off'' and the fight could harm many humans, but this isn't an issue to either party

he wants the contract honored
they want to violate it

many humans could pay the price of this battle
or all humans
but he holds copies of human form
and can replant from scratch

everyone says jesus jesus jesus
he knows this is BS
religion has nothing to do with whats happening
its much deeper, reaching into parts of the mind humans dont access

he doesnt want to rule earth
they want him in on it
its a war

The crazy being spouted :blink:

Ukshep    17,196

Another!

The question is: How much longer are they going to test him before they accept him for who he is?

He keeps shattering paradigms and they can't keep up.

Do you know what the only thing faster that light is?

The speed of thought...

They can never be as fast as him.

JayDee    1,058

That's so crazy that it's probably true. Whatever it is.

Ukshep    17,196
Just now, JayDee said:

That's so crazy that it's probably true. Whatever it is.

I'd say one could look at 10% of the info that ends up on glp. Take the post and half the wall of text. Then half it again. That much is true. Only a few know which lines are baloney and which are not.

I wanted to share this a little. the posts that are not trash. but that will be the full extent of it.

I have other more penetrating things to do to the minds of evil ones. However. Good discussions have been had over less!

JayDee    1,058
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I'd say one could look at 10% of the info that ends up on glp. Take the post and half the wall of text. Then half it again. That much is true. Only a few know which lines are baloney and which are not.

I wanted to share this a little. the posts that are not trash. but that will be the full extent of it.

I have other more penetrating things to do to the minds of evil ones. However. Good discussions have been had over less!

Do you think the ramping up of war has anything to do with what they're talking about?

Ukshep    17,196
1 minute ago, JayDee said:

Do you think the ramping up of war has anything to do with what they're talking about?

Directly connected yes. We seem to be on a set time limit now.

JayDee    1,058
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Directly connected yes. We seem to be on a set time limit now.

Figured it was something like that. Wonderful. Well, while we still have internet, thanks very much for the forum.

Ukshep    17,196
Just now, JayDee said:

Figured it was something like that. Wonderful. Well, while we still have internet, thanks very much for the forum.

We can only do what we can do. I hope things turn out ok in the end. We can always count on someone to have humanity. That is all it takes to save the world sometimes.

kbet    797

Creepy nonsense, and cold reading techniques and whatnot, to screw with people. Walk in the truth, no matter where it leads you, is all that can be done.

Why are they doing this? To unnerve people, to weaken their resolve, to make them flinch. Puff up some peoples ego's, so they stumble and fall, cause others to hesitate, so a train runs them over. It is nonsense not worth thinking over, unless one is studying the nonsense as a form of entertainment, or to gain insight into the mindset of those behind it.

Taking it to heart, is a fools errand.

kbet    797
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

We can only do what we can do. I hope things turn out ok in the end. We can always count on someone to have humanity. That is all it takes to save the world sometimes.

Naa, it is going to end in fire. We are in the middle of a "Dance of Psychopaths", an event when psychopaths have totally saturated a society. As time goes on, they will become more emboldened and more unhinged, until they burn everything down around them. It is a built in self destruct, that keeps humanity from every achieving anything.

Or to put in in plainer words:

Psychopaths prosper in a chaotic environment, while stagnate in a peaceable-stable environment. Once society becomes too peaceable and stable, they begin to undermine society for the sole sake of generating chaos. "Perpetual revolution", is an ideal state of being for psychopaths.

Psychopaths will advance gay marriage, pedophilia, bestiality and everything and anything, to disrupt society and cause chaos. Then, they will turn around, and lead the fight against such things, and thrive in the effort, until such a time as society is peaceable and stable again, then the process will rinse and repeat indefinitely.

It is a byproduct of a society completely controlled by psychopaths, to have to endure this continual and perpetual "dance".

Psychopaths may think they have a reason for doing this, or doing that, but the reality is they are slaves to their genetics. 

Jump To Top