Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Google Memo: Fired Employee Speaks Out! | James Damore and Stefan Molyneux

abigfatzero    2,171

NPR: Women at Google were so upset over memo citing biological differences they skipped work

"Emotional women skipped work because they were triggered by a memo that suggested that women are generally more emotional."

More comments in the link......

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/08/08/npr-women-at-google-were-so-upset-over-memo-citing-biological-differences-they-skipped-work/

:pouty-smiley-emoticon:

Dr. Evil    1,422
1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

NPR: Women at Google were so upset over memo citing biological differences they skipped work.

Excellent.

[Where's the Burns emoticon?]

FredoIsSmart    512
1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

NPR: Women at Google were so upset over memo citing biological differences they skipped work

"Emotional women skipped work because they were triggered by a memo that suggested that women are generally more emotional."

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/08/08/npr-women-at-google-were-so-upset-over-memo-citing-biological-differences-they-skipped-work/

:laughl:

kbet    797
4 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Yep, comedians will be having a field day with that one for years...

GT500    1,399
5 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Imagine having those people in your own family? 

Major wake up call heading straight for the United States of America 

BunBun    302

I don't think women should be in management positions or in positions that clearly require the male mind, like engineering. There may be a few females who have an engineers mind, but it won't be very many girls. I think that women should have children and stay home and raise them. That's our job. That's our main job. I worked when my children were little and I have no end of regret for missing out on so much of their childhood. It's gone and I can never get it back. I wish I could go back to 1997 and do it all over again. This time, I wouldn't work. I would keep my house and my children and I would help educate my children. It would be so different. 

apache54    4,184
1 hour ago, BunBun said:

I don't think women should be in management positions or in positions that clearly require the male mind, like engineering. There may be a few females who have an engineers mind, but it won't be very many girls. I think that women should have children and stay home and raise them. That's our job. That's our main job. I worked when my children were little and I have no end of regret for missing out on so much of their childhood. It's gone and I can never get it back. I wish I could go back to 1997 and do it all over again. This time, I wouldn't work. I would keep my house and my children and I would help educate my children. It would be so different. 

I know that when the monies caused allot of families to send the wife into the work zone ( 1980's) and the kids were being raised by who knows what, life in AMERICA took a major turn for the worse!! and has been in declination ever since!! just ONE of many issues!!

Tarmalen    1,177
3 hours ago, BunBun said:

Absolutely this.

Nurturing is something that has been taken away from the family unit which in turn generates hateful and spiteful assholes.

Edit:

I also work in IT and before it became all "diverse" there was the ability to get things done and with less people.

Now: I work for 3 different level of females from team lead to one step below the CIO. It's not that they can't do the job...it's they can't think things through from lack of practical experience. Their temporary solutions soon become business as usual and if you question it they get really defensive.

They had a piece of paper and had to fill a quota and bam off to the races on climbing the ladder starting in a position of "management" that should not be handed out but earned.

Jump To Top