Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Notice anything odd.....NOAA.GOV!

Ukshep    17,093

brute force... from NOAA??

Time:     Wed Aug  9 03:00:52 2017 -0400

IP:      ** (US/United States/nowcast-station-temp.mdl.nws.noaa.gov)

Blocked:  Permanent Block

Wth is going on these days!

Ukshep    17,093
Just now, Redlistvet said:

O.o. interesting.

Sure made me pay attention. That's for sure!

wow.   WTH indeed.  awhile back I received an alert of a possible sign in to one of my regular old email addresses I have from a rather odd location.  I checked the security information and saw an IP address from the UK I didn't recognize.  I traced it and was shocked- made me do a double take.  It sourced directly to the UK Ministry of Defence ! I double checked it. :blink:  Needless to say it made me a bit disconcerted and wondering wth the UK MOD was getting into my personal email account.  Really weird. Nothing since. If I can dig it up from my account I should take a screen shot of it. Now why the hell would they be interested in little ole me anyway?  :D  Perhaps I touched a nerve somewhere on some conspiracy site and drew their attention?  No idea.  

Malevolent    2,511
12 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

wow.   WTH indeed.  awhile back I received an alert of a possible sign in to one of my regular old email addresses I have from a rather odd location.  I checked the security information and saw an IP address from the UK I didn't recognize.  I traced it and was shocked- made me do a double take.  It sourced directly to the UK Ministry of Defence ! I double checked it. :blink:  Needless to say it made me a bit disconcerted and wondering wth the UK MOD was getting into my personal email account.  Really weird. Nothing since. If I can dig it up from my account I should take a screen shot of it. Now why the hell would they be interested in little ole me anyway?  :D  Perhaps I touched a nerve somewhere on some conspiracy site and drew their attention?  No idea.  

Jip, I have a G-mail account and that too gets "visits" from strange places.  :angry:

Ukshep    17,093
19 minutes ago, spooky2 said:

Not surprised at all. Watch for anything Q-Tel related, sp**ks.

We've had a few intel companies that work with the government try to scrape us a few times :D got most of them blocked now... darn bots!

kbet    795
3 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

Well, they are the ones behind this nonsense, to rebuild their Empire. People trying to thwart their plans, would garner a great deal of attention from them.

PootScently    112

If I showed you my firewall logs you would shit golden puppies. Literally EVERY US government (and many other governments) agency attacks my company on a daily basis. I am sure 99.9% of them are just zombie machines but the fact that so many government systems are cracked and not being fixed makes me seriously doubt the governments ability to do much more than stand there and pick their arses.

But wait! I have an AMAZING idea! Lets use Windows XP based machines on our newest super carriers! What could go wrong?! *sigh*

:pulling-hair:

Tarmalen    1,170
8 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Jip, I have a G-mail account and that too gets "visits" from strange places.  :angry:

Gmail bad.

Purge and move on.

C.O.W.    190

If I recall correctly, this is not the first  in the last year this has happened. While I am not surprised, it does seem rather odd to be penetration testing your service.  Might there be a few acts of truth that are scaring the Elite into believing you now pose a threat to their plans, if so then there are facts that may be far too accurate for public disclosure. These facts need to be quantified and expanded...

Ranulf    65
2 hours ago, PhobiaDHS said:

If I showed you my firewall logs you would shit golden puppies. Literally EVERY US government (and many other governments) agency attacks my company on a daily basis. I am sure 99.9% of them are just zombie machines but the fact that so many government systems are cracked and not being fixed makes me seriously doubt the governments ability to do much more than stand there and pick their arses.

But wait! I have an AMAZING idea! Lets use Windows XP based machines on our newest super carriers! What could go wrong?! *sigh*

:pulling-hair:

actually older OS's are more secure because the dev community have identified vulnerabilities and have solutions for them.

Windows 10 etc are far less secure for the individual becuase the only ones that know of the deliberate holes are those that put them there and those who use them.

Jump To Top