Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GT500

It's hard to believe all these years later that's exactly how it is

Recommended Posts

 GT500    1,364

There is no escape 

don't make me destroy you 

Darth Vadar- 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    17,056
1 hour ago, GT500 said:

some things never change..

Thing is.... More is changing now than ever has.. Just gotta make sure it's in everyone favor right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    1,364
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Thing is.... More is changing now than ever has.. Just gotta make sure it's in everyone favor right!

Not sure 

I just had to post this classic 

had a good buzz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Condor    916
4 hours ago, GT500 said:

Not sure 

I just had to post this classic 

had a good buzz 

It truly is the only saving grace of the SW franchise.  The Empire Strikes Back is undoubtedly the best, thanks to George not directing or writing. 

I'd like to share these fall of the chair hilarious reviews of the Star Wars prequels by Mr. Plinkett, a character from Red Letter Media. 

I've seen all his reviews and don't regret it. 

It's a great way to take out frustration. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    1,364
2 hours ago, Curenado said:

The only 2 star wars i don't have, are the 2 that aren't out yet. 

Uggg 

i hated the new movies 

maybe I just got old 

revenge of the sith was ok because it was so dark 

"wich made it more real" 

the old movies had character, just simple things everyday people can relate too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    1,364
2 hours ago, Condor said:

It truly is the only saving grace of the SW franchise.  The Empire Strikes Back is undoubtedly the best, thanks to George not directing or writing. 

I'd like to share these fall of the chair hilarious reviews of the Star Wars prequels by Mr. Plinkett, a character from Red Letter Media. 

I've seen all his reviews and don't regret it. 

It's a great way to take out frustration. 

 

 

 

 

It just sucks 

guy cracked me up 

:gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    1,364

Need to unplug for a bit 

do some serious soul searching..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Condor    916
6 hours ago, GT500 said:

Need to unplug for a bit 

do some serious soul searching..

The prequels will do that to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 GT500    1,364

 

i think I like the off topic forum most of all 

planning a rug pull around the eclipse are we? 

Will see...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×