Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

Is the White House Wired and Bugged?

abigfatzero    2,171

Is the White House Wired and Bugged?

Is that the Real Reason President Trump is Taking a 17 Day Holiday in New Jersey?

The White House may be bugged. Certainly the Oval Office. At least, this is what President Trump thinks. He thinks the reason for all the leaks is that, yes, folks are leaking. But also, the WH is bugged up like a cockroach invested dumpster and that is why a) he said the White House is a dump and b) he is renovating the White House and c) taking an extended holiday only 6 months into his presidency.

He sure does take a lot of days off and time off and golf offs for a guy who criticized his predecessor for the same thing, doesn’t he? And he doesn’t even care if he is obvious about it. His point is, I can do it doesn’t mean that you can

http://politicalbedfellows.com/2017/08/white-house-wired-bugged-real-reason-president-trump-taking-17-day-holiday-new-jersey/

:grumph:

I always suspected the real reason for golfing was to have a private conversation away from prying ears.........

Don't hear much about Oscammy golfing any more.......maybe he has no need for a private conversation away from prying ears......in the white house.

Jim stone seems to think so....

THE SCUM SUCKING INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES GOT DISCOVERED AT THE WHITE HOUSE

I have not mentioned this, but since I am on the topic of treason, it was discovered that at least some of the white house leaks were accomplished via bugs placed by intelligence agencies INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE during a major renovation our loving friend OBAMA had done. Trump only went on vacation because the white house is now being completely gutted, with the entirety of Obama's renovations getting ripped out so they can (hopefully) find all the bugs.

http://82.221.129.208/baaaasepaageb6.html

I too have long suspected the White house and who knows what else was bugged by you know who.

It would explain why, they have found it difficult to find the "person" doing the leaking......

cqkep6048    51

Last year I posted several notices...before y'all move in...strip it...sweep for bugs and vermin.

PDjT used time wisely...leaks occurred which allowed those to out themselves by their own hands.

Buckle Your Seatbelts.

Dr. Evil    1,422

I would have thought better to leave it, trace it, establish the chain, and prosecute all links for treason.

NSA must have the capability to do all of that.

If they don't then what have they spent their trillions on, over the years?

Or is it so compromised since Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama there isn't a single reliable patriot left in the building?

In which event, what's the point of ripping out all the physical bugs?

They have a hundred and one ways to surveil targets they can't physically access.

If they don't then what have they spent their trillions on, over the years?

spooky2    89

At my old job, there was an AC duct right about my desk. It also connected with the facility managers office. I heard every word spoken by him. That's how I found out the company was in dire straights. Months and months behind on paying vendors, struggling to meet payroll. I ended up quitting, actually retired, a few months later to care for my wife, stroke/ MS, seizures. 6 months after that, the company was sold. I never mentioned this to anyone. But ran into the girl who used to sit there before I was hired and she mentioned she kept up on the latest news sitting there and laughed. I knew what she meant lol.

An AC duct was mentioned in one of the articles about this.

apache54    4,183

what most don't know is that the whole DC area is bugged, everything is  recorded, so maybe they were having a hard time(with left help) of separating what was suppose to be there and what was not, IF you walk towards the white house ALL verbage is listened to in real time, just start talking about doing something you shouldn't and see how fast your are detained!! LOL!!

CSB    1,924
2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

whole DC area is bugged

Dam right it is ! I have a female cousin that worked for the Federal Reserve for years ; she told me about a year ago that you can't even walk any street or take a pee in privet .

apache54    4,183
4 minutes ago, CSB said:

Dam right it is ! I have a female cousin that worked for the Federal Reserve for years ; she told me about a year ago that you can't

even walk any street or take a pee in privet .

AGREED

YUP!! everything in DC is done in real time!! you even have to be careful if you joke, your liable to be talked to!!

Wafl    40

supposedly they have "pressure sensors" lining the floors in at least some of the white house, so they can monitor the president's location in real time, without being in the same room as him.

Wafl    40
22 minutes ago, CSB said:

Dam right it is ! I have a female cousin that worked for the Federal Reserve for years ; she told me about a year ago that you can't even walk any street or take a pee in privet .

my closest city is same way. people who commit violent crimes usually just turn themselves in... every bank robbery in daytona is on camera. every major road is all on camera. the street lights all have cameras. and those arent even the ones to worry about. the ones that REALLY get the big picture are these other little ones that are on "some" of the utility poles. and then theres all the dot cameras... and rfid scanners that are on LOTS of the intersections... i mean it baffles me that people try and pull off ANY of the dumb crap that they do in Daytona (usually strung out on drugs) but like I said... usually within 12 hours either they turn themselves in or turn up dead hiding between buildings because they did themselves in, knowing there's no escape. 

ya dc is totally blanketed.

here, supposedly they can even mic up on some of the street lamps (not all, some) and talk to people / put out advisories. which tells me theyre listening as well. and  then theres the whole broadcasting thing they do with people's phones here, they push all sorts of messages to them. certainly they can track all these phone devices... even if they dont have sim card theyre still pinging towers... its never ending surveillance.

i have become overly aware and sensitive to the reality that any time i go anywhere around here, I'm on camera and being watched like crazy. And I live outside of Daytona.... doesnt matter, they're still watching.

Pretty much the entirety of the beaches are on film here too. its kinda spooky.

Jump To Top