Cinnamon

They're ratcheting it way up

Gee, unanimous consensus. It looks like we all agree that NK may be the false flag finale. The mass shootings have gone away. Jade Helm has been tested. MKUltra and GWEN towers are installed. Systems are probably ready to go. When we hear about some of the ptb going to Antarctica, then we better look out.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Wafl said:

a crazy man once said that N Korea is actually PAID to run propaganda... not unlike others... i think the crazy guy said OSAMA? .. but he was crazy... he was all paranoid about CIA and israel intel and stuff and counterops and all that..... 

then again ... 

Yes, i get that. He was a different kinda crazy he was just flat out paranoid crazy. Kimmy on the other hand is all about showmanship, showing his countryman he is the epeen leader of the peoples, and by god yous better fear me, cause I can nuke ya's.

He cant even feed his people, heck they eat grass and weeds. While Kimmy builds up and waste billions on a military that they cant use, his show is basically to show South Korea...he ain't skeert..but he is. He has no intention to launch a missile attack on the US, while he knows a squadron from Altus Air Force base could ruin his tatership.

8 minutes ago, grav said:

Gee, unanimous consensus. It looks like we all agree that NK may be the false flag finale. The mass shootings have gone away. Jade Helm has been tested. MKUltra and GWEN towers are installed. Systems are probably ready to go. When we hear about some of the ptb going to Antarctica, then we better look out.

I believe this is a rather naive viewpoint.  NK is being rather boastful (as always) but this is not any kind of FF

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

I believe this is a rather naive viewpoint.  NK is being rather boastful (as always) but this is not any kind of FF

Not now at least. It is one of several manipulated spots which might set off the desired result. People are not as easily spooked as they were before the two world wars, Vietnam, Iraq, etc. So they are less prone to stampede off a cliff. I hope.

What if Trump was to tell China if they don't reign in fat boy the US will place nuclear missiles in Japan and South Korea...give them 2 months to reign him in and sit at negotiating table..?  Maybe Cuba missile crises on steroids but it would make China step up I believe..

56 minutes ago, IamMeYouareYou said:

He won't even feed his people, heck they eat grass and weeds. While Kimmy builds up and waste billions on a military 

^^^Fixed that for ya.^^^

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm not worried about N. Korea, I'm worried about the Military Industrial Complex. 

I smell false flag!! Trump makes a announcement  just like Kim has been doing saying that we will put on a show that will put the world in awe of our power, and now they say Kim has suit case nukes, well I call BULL PUCKEY!!  be vigilant because i see one of missing Russian nukes being set off, somewhere either here, Japan or SK. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.