Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

They're ratcheting it way up

Sagd    130

Been doing this all.day everywhere. Not a good sign at all

Malevolent    2,528

A well versed friend had this to say - and I feel he is correct:

Not that I feel the need to find out but I question the NK nuclear capability and their ability to deliver warheads by ICBM. I think they are overplaying their hand to create the impression that they are nuclear capable but I suspect if push comes to shove their military prowess would be found wanting. 

Cinnamon    20,004
7 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I'm not worried about N. Korea, I'm worried about the Military Industrial Complex. 

Thunder    86
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm not worried about N. Korea, I'm worried about the Military Industrial Complex. 

Yea ma'm! I have a funny feeling that something is about to go down but NK is just playing their part. They know they stand no chance. Plus something feels off with China and Russia. Maybe not, I am relatively new to the war scene. Whatever happens, the "sleepers" play a key role.

Cinnamon    20,004
1 minute ago, Thunder said:

Yea mam! I have a funny feeling that something is about to go down but NK is just playing their part. They know they stand no chance. Plus something feels off with China and Russia. Maybe not, I am relatively new to the war scene. Whatever happens, the "sleepers" play a key role.

Something's brewing.. or maybe it's to keep heat off wasserman schultz and her IT Bud and the DNC lawsuit. 

phxsparks    702
11 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I agree, the NK capabilities are much overrated IMHO.  The problem is that PRNK has been China's lapdog for decades.

Now they are misbehaving despite China's protestations.  Russia has discouraged PRNK as well.

So what is a Imperial Superpower to do.  Squash the Bug?  This would bring outcry from all libtards on the planet.

Douglas MacArthur was right when he told Harry Truman to solve the problem now; 65 or so years later, here we are.

I don't know what the population of NK is but, it would be a shame to vaporize them because of a madman who is in charge.

:Mother-Of-God-Meme-PNG-180x180:

I agree 1000% with Cinn. This is all a cover for something way bigger and more sinister to come. Bless us all! May all of us be in peace and blissfullness during these decieitful bastardized times. 💗💗💗

I am not concerned one bit about North Korea, firstly they are about the size of Missouri, of course they have a million man army who basically live in an armed military prison camp. Secondly for years they attempted to fire missiles off there launch pads and it seemed to me most all of them barrel rolled or tumbled end over end seconds after launch. Now all of a sudden they can reach the US just any ole time they want to. More Bluster from Kimmy lying to his countrymen to show how big his penile appendage must be. Just recently they have begun to get them launched and directed somewhere in the ocean. Sure they may or may not have put one in orbit, if they did more than likely it was by accident, and from what I remember last week, it failed on reentry. Perhaps they can get one over here, but I say and I may be all wet, but i don't believe Kimmy has the capability to sustain any kind of coherent military offensive. Hel* South Korea gave them fits back in the 50's so no i am not concerned about Kimmy. It is just more blustering, same blustering we have seen for what seems like forever.

Wafl    40
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

North Korea's missiles can reach these US military bases

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5457599769001/?#sp=show-clips

Check out this video on Fox... 

good thing we have THAAD system. also THAAD is deployed in S.Korea. 

ya... is not good. and was probably planned (it looks new in news... i dont think so tho.. that is not how militaries plan :(

Wafl    40
5 minutes ago, IamMeYouareYou said:

I am not concerned one bit about North Korea, firstly they are about the size of Missouri, of course they have a million man army who basically live in an armed military prison camp. Secondly for years they attempted to fire missiles off there launch pads and it seemed to me most all of them barrel rolled or tumbled end over end seconds after launch. Now all of a sudden they can reach the US just any ole time they want to. More Bluster from Kimmy lying to his countrymen to show how big his penile appendage must be. Just recently they have begun to get them launched and directed somewhere in the ocean. Sure they may or may not have put one in orbit, if they did more than likely it was by accident, and from what I remember last week, it failed on reentry. Perhaps they can get one over here, but I say and I may be all wet, but i don't believe Kimmy has the capability to sustain any kind of coherent military offensive. Hel* South Korea gave them fits back in the 50's so no i am not concerned about Kimmy. It is just more blustering, same blustering we have seen for what seems like forever.

a crazy man once said that N Korea is actually PAID to run propaganda... not unlike others... i think the crazy guy said OSAMA? .. but he was crazy... he was all paranoid about CIA and israel intel and stuff and counterops and all that..... 

then again ... 

Whitehouse and pentagon been using NK hype since a day or two after the missile strike in Syria on a daily basis to steer the narrative in the MSM.  

Jump To Top