Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

California is like living in The Walking Dead movie/don't bring guns

Cinnamon    19,943

2nd Amendment Foundation Issues Travel Advisory: Your Gun Rights Are No Good in California

On August 7, the Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) issued its first ever travel advisory warning American gun owners not to go to California unless they are willing to enter the state disarmed or risk going to jail.

The gun rights group is “warning law-abiding armed citizens that their civil rights could be in jeopardy due to that state’s restrictive gun control laws.”

SAF founder and executive vice president Alan Gottlieb observed:

The California Legislature has been out of control for years when it comes to placing restrictions on the Second Amendment rights of honest citizens. Right now, I wouldn’t suggest to any gun owner that they even travel through the state, much less to it as their final destination.

Lawmakers in Sacramento either ignored or have forgotten that in 2010, the U.S. Supreme Court incorporated the Second Amendment to the states via the 14th Amendment in SAF’s landmark case of McDonald v. City of Chicago. The Second Amendment’s protection of the right to keep and bear arms applies to state and local governments, but they seem rather oblivious to that fact in the halls of California’s Legislature.

He added:

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/08/07/second-amendment-foundation-ca-travel/

When people were in line waiting for their brains, they thought someone said trains and hid behind the fn door. 

Blipkints    249

Why are we looking for something more, tis been expressed a few times now. I'll tell you I'm bored as fvck.

This why I got the f**k outta there ! I could get anything I wanted where I was from but it was too much of a risk in that shithole!! Oregon is much better ! Love you all👍🏻👍🏻🏄🏄😎💪🏻💪🏻

Jump To Top