Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING: DOJ has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material!

Ukshep    17,194

The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/806488

I willed it and it came! :nodl:

Zimix99    760

I hope that plea bargain still has jail time attached and forced to rat out her fellow snakes.

Osgrot    237

Plea Bargain better not be a euphemism for a 'get out of jail free card', she needs to do some serious time for her many murderous and treasonous crimes!:angry:

JustATrucker    526

The plea bargain Will only state, the she can not hold public office again. Nothing of importance Will come of it.

Dr. Evil    1,422

I would assume this is the attempt to throw a bone to the useless eaters in the hope we'll forget all about pay to play and the Foundation and the vote rigging in the nomination and the murders and... 

Lucy Barnable    4,277

How many times has this been opened and closed? She's guilty as sin and everyone knows it.
Not just of this but of many things. But I highly doubt she'll take a plea bargain.
Sociopaths rarely admit to their crimes; it's always someone else's fault. 

:sigh:

Lucy Barnable    4,277
28 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

LOCK HER UP!

LOCK HER UP!

LOCK HER UP!

I think I watched one too many Trump rallies.

AMAZING Compilation of Trump Crowds Chanting "LOCK HER UP" 

phxsparks    702
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was secretary of state, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/806488

I willed it and it came! :nodl:

I sure hope this comes to pass.  We have waited for so long.

Cannot believe, they are offering her an out. This blows, she need to be dragged out of court screaming, kicking, bawling..with fecies in her tan tutu. To be found guilty of treason, fraud, embezzlement of gubment funds, murder, voter fraud, and just being mean and fugley.

There will be dancing in the streets.:banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon::banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon::baby-banana-smiley-emoticon::banana-angel-smiley-emoticon::banana-with-axe-smiley-emoticon::dreadlocks:

apache54    4,183

since they have so much actual evidence now her ONLY option is a plea bargain and I bet she will basically get a slap on the wrist! when she should be hung for treason, the NWO  protects its own, she just got caught with to much and they have to do something!!

Jump To Top