Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antarctican

ATTENTION PATHETIC SURFACE DWELLERS

Once again, I remind you that the Antarctic Nation has vested interest in your ultimate destruction. 

We will not prevent the coming nuclear war. 

We have prevented the launch of nuclear weapons, as well as disabled nuclear sites and silos many times in the past using our Haunebu craft. This was prior to our development of radiation reversal technology. We sincerely hope that MAD prevails on the surface world, and you low-IQ subhumans are wiped from the face of the Earth, so the New Age can begin. 

You will be annihilated. 

Zimix99    760

Hey, it's you again, neat. Ok, I'll bite.

You will be annihilated

The entrances to your precious underground utopia are becoming public knowledge. Are you prepared for the massive immigration of armed survivors?

Ukshep    17,196

This thread has been moved to the Hard Core Conspiracy Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

Tarmalen    1,177
22 minutes ago, Antarctican said:

Once again, I remind you that the Antarctic Nation has vested interest in your ultimate destruction. 

We have prevented the launch of nuclear weapons, as well as disabled nuclear sites and silos many times in the past using our Haunebu craft. This was prior to our development of radiation reversal technology. We sincerely hope that MAD prevails on the surface world, and you low-IQ subhumans are wiped from the face of the Earth, so the New Age can begin. 

You will be annihilated. 

You missed the point of no return when we invented time travel. Your race is already extinct and merely an echo of the past.

Cinnamon    20,036

Oh yeah, insults, threats and wishes of annihilation and destruction is a real hard core conspiracy.

Tarmalen    1,177
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh yeah, insults, threats and wishes of annihilation and destruction is a real hard core conspiracy.

Well...to be fair....that's how most of the theories get started!

Maybe they are mooslems?

Hmmm...sounds like a good theory to me!

FredoIsSmart    512
1 hour ago, Antarctican said:

You will be annihilated. 

:lol-guy-smiley-emoticon:

Jump To Top