Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimix99

NK threatens first preemptive strike on Guam

COBO Member    2,756

If he did that, it would certainly take out a huge chunk of our bombers. But to be truly effective, bases in Japan and SK would have to be hit at the same time.

Zimix99    759
Just now, Alluvial said:

Here we go.....

Trump makes threat, NK threatens back.

Thing's seem to be snowballing fast now. I was almost positive most of this NK stuff was a distraction since it seems it always coincides with news about the deep state. If that IS true then it seems they are losing control of the situation.

Cinnamon    19,690

Oh, that's a really bad idea to threaten to attack Guam... VERY. BAD. IDEA. 

Zimix99    759
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Oh, that's a really bad idea to threaten to attack Guam... VERY. BAD. IDEA. 

Could today be the day? :nukeanimated:

Cinnamon    19,690
5 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Could today be the day? :nukeanimated:

There is so much firepower on Guam it's almost incomprehensible. I know very influential people who live there, old family friends. Believe me, when I say that if they even tried to go after that little island, N.Korea would be nuked before they could launch anything. 

EDIT: Guam is a 3.5 hour flight from Korea. On airlines. 

The Gent    827
21 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

If he did that, it would certainly take out a huge chunk of our bombers. But to be truly effective, bases in Japan and SK would have to be hit at the same time.

:iagree:

Zimix99    759
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

There is so much firepower on Guam it's almost incomprehensible. I know very influential people who live there, old family friends. Believe me, when I say that if they even tried to go after that little island, N.Korea would be nuked before they could launch anything. 

If they didn't say anything how f**ked would Guam have been with a surprise nuke attack? Also, Seems funny to have so many eggs in one basket given the destructive power of modern day weaponry.

Cinnamon    19,690
Just now, Zimix99 said:

If they didn't say anything how f**ked would Guam have been with a surprise nuke attack? Also, Seems funny to have so many eggs in one basket given the destructive power of modern day weaponry.

Guam is one of the most strategic military bases in that region, if not THE most strategic. There are both naval and air bases there. I doubt they could surprise Guam with any type of attack. 

JustATrucker    522

Well Trump did say "No Americans allowed to travel to N. Korea come Sept 1". Soooooooooo we will see what happens after that date.

Jump To Top