Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Zimix99

NK threatens first preemptive strike on Guam

Recommended Posts

 Zimix99    1,019
 COBO Member    3,775

If he did that, it would certainly take out a huge chunk of our bombers. But to be truly effective, bases in Japan and SK would have to be hit at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    1,019
Just now, Alluvial said:

Here we go.....

 

Trump makes threat, NK threatens back.

Thing's seem to be snowballing fast now. I was almost positive most of this NK stuff was a distraction since it seems it always coincides with news about the deep state. If that IS true then it seems they are losing control of the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    1,019
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Oh, that's a really bad idea to threaten to attack Guam... VERY. BAD. IDEA. 

Could today be the day? :nukeanimated:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    26,048
5 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Could today be the day? :nukeanimated:

There is so much firepower on Guam it's almost incomprehensible. I know very influential people who live there, old family friends. Believe me, when I say that if they even tried to go after that little island, N.Korea would be nuked before they could launch anything. 

EDIT: Guam is a 3.5 hour flight from Korea. On airlines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 The Gent    865
21 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

If he did that, it would certainly take out a huge chunk of our bombers. But to be truly effective, bases in Japan and SK would have to be hit at the same time.

:iagree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    1,019
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

There is so much firepower on Guam it's almost incomprehensible. I know very influential people who live there, old family friends. Believe me, when I say that if they even tried to go after that little island, N.Korea would be nuked before they could launch anything. 

If they didn't say anything how f**ked would Guam have been with a surprise nuke attack? Also, Seems funny to have so many eggs in one basket given the destructive power of modern day weaponry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    26,048
Just now, Zimix99 said:

If they didn't say anything how f**ked would Guam have been with a surprise nuke attack? Also, Seems funny to have so many eggs in one basket given the destructive power of modern day weaponry.

Guam is one of the most strategic military bases in that region, if not THE most strategic. There are both naval and air bases there. I doubt they could surprise Guam with any type of attack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 JustATrucker    627

Well Trump did say "No Americans allowed to travel to N. Korea come Sept 1". Soooooooooo we will see what happens after that date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×