Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

N. Korea "will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power the likes of which the world has never seen." Kim has 60 nukes.

Cinnamon    19,748

President Trump has responded to reports of North Korea's nuclear threats, saying the regime "will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power the likes of which the world has never seen."

Trump's comments come after a report was published by The Washington Post claiming North Korea has produced a compact nuclear warhead that can be placed inside one of its advanced missiles – which are already believed to be capable of reaching half of the United States.

The jarring assessment was prepared in July by the Defense Intelligence Agency, according to the Post. The Post was read parts of the DIA analysis and the document was verified by other U.S. officials, the newspaper reported.

“The [intelligence community] assesses North Korea has produced nuclear weapons for ballistic missile delivery, to include delivery by ICBM-class missiles,” an excerpt of the DIA analysis states.

Further, it is now believed that dictator Kim Jong Un may control up to 60 nuclear weapons.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/08/north-korean-nukes-are-miniaturized-can-fit-on-missiles-report-says.html

Hmmm... that was fast.. 60 nukes all of a sudden? Does he? 

Walk Softly    2,157
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Can you hear the drums beating? 

I can.  

Cinnamon    19,748
Just now, Walk Softly said:

I can.  

They're getting a lot louder and more ridiculous sounding by the day. 

The Gent    827
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

President Trump has responded to reports of North Korea's nuclear threats, saying the regime "will be met with fire, fury and frankly, power the likes of which the world has never seen."

Trump's comments come after a report was published by The Washington Post claiming North Korea has produced a compact nuclear warhead that can be placed inside one of its advanced missiles – which are already believed to be capable of reaching half of the United States.

The jarring assessment was prepared in July by the Defense Intelligence Agency, according to the Post. The Post was read parts of the DIA analysis and the document was verified by other U.S. officials, the newspaper reported.

“The [intelligence community] assesses North Korea has produced nuclear weapons for ballistic missile delivery, to include delivery by ICBM-class missiles,” an excerpt of the DIA analysis states.

Further, it is now believed that dictator Kim Jong Un may control up to 60 nuclear weapons.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/08/north-korean-nukes-are-miniaturized-can-fit-on-missiles-report-says.html

And a suitcase most likely as well ....there are some of those still unaccounted for you know.:nukeanimated:

Just Jo    225

They have been saying for how long that NK can't put warhead on missle...now come out say they can...what else intelligence missed?

report says they don't have accurate missle-how accurate does it need to be?  Horseshoes and handgrenades

Ukshep    16,953
5 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I can. Knowing what is coming is not enough. I need a new direction.

Ukshep    16,953
5 minutes ago, The Gent said:

And a suitcase most likely as well ....there are some of those still unaccounted for you know.:nukeanimated:

False flag incoming then... nukey nuke

Zimix99    759
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Oh, did I miss the fun? That's what I get for taking a nap. :nukeanimated:

The Gent    827
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Or...could be carried in by one of KimPoo Panda's "Pack Of Wolves

:trolll:

COBO Member    2,761

And I'm sure by now everyone's aware of the drone incident with the Nimitz over in the gulf. It was close enough that an F-18 had to abort out of the landing pattern.

Zimix99    759
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

http://allnewspipeline.com/Why_We_Dont_Want_War_With_NKorea.php

Remember! North Korea Had Commando Units On US Soil Trained To Attack Nuclear Power Stations And Terrorize US Cities Should War Break Out According To Declassified Report

Here's an older article about sleeper cells etc. 

Yup, and my guess is they've been sending people over for years. Theirs probably literally thousands of agents just waiting to be activated. In the event NK is actually nuked out of existence, those agents will still be here attacking for NK. They could be trying to sabotage the US infrastructure for years to come.

Jump To Top