Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Intelligence Agency Caught McMaster Briefing SOROS on White House Takeover

Cinnamon    19,952

National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is an active operative of globalist billionaire George Soros, according to three separate domestic and foreign intelligence sources.

McMaster is a foreign intelligence agent for the multi-national combine controlled by Soros, which explains why he’s constantly running interference to President Trump’s agenda.

“I have confirmed from sources from inside the White House, the Israeli government and Israeli intelligence that the Israelis have intercepted email communications from General McMaster to George Soros, informing him of everything that’s going on inside the White House,” reported Infowars correspondent Roger Stone. “…I have double checked this with two different sources very high up in Israeli intelligence, and I actually expect the Israeli ambassador to the US to confirm this.”

This means, by implication, that McMaster is one of the primary leakers given that Soros has vast ties to the mainstream media.

It is already known that McMaster was a member of International Institute for Strategic Studies which was funded by Soros’ Open Society Foundation and another Soros-financed group.

<snip>

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/intelligence-agency-caught-mcmaster-briefing-soros-on-white-house-takeover_082017

And he's still in his position. Why? Or is Roger Stone just making shit up? 

Cinnamon    19,952

McMaster’s Former Group Scrubs — then Re-Adds — Soros Financing from Website

TEL AVIV — The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), where White House National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster is listed as being a member for eleven years, this week added George Soros’s Open Society Foundations and another Soros-financed group to the list of donors on its website in response to a Breitbart News request on the matter.

From September 2006 to February 2017, McMaster is listed as a member of International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), where he served as consulting senior fellow. The IISS describes itself as a “world-leading authority on global security, political risk and military conflict.”

A page on the IISS website titled “Our Funding” lists groups, corporations, and government entities that provide funding to the think tank, including during the period of McMaster’s work there.

From at least last week, when Breitbart News started an investigation of the organization, the active donor page on IISS’s website did not mention the Open Society Foundation among the list of contributors, even though an archived version of the IISS funders’ page listed the Open Society Foundations. And IISS has been listed on the Open Society’s website as a grantee of the Global Drug Policy Program of the Open Society Foundations.

Also missing from the website from at least last week was any mention of the controversial, Soros-funded Ploughshares Fund as a donor, even though Ploughshares’ own financial reports listed a donation to IISS. Like the Open Society Foundations, Ploughshares was listed on the archived version of IISS’s donor page.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/08/mcmasters-former-group-scrubs-website-re-adds-soros-financing/

JayDee    1,056

All the red flags go up, concerning Stone. If his info is accurate (this and previous intel), then he should be seriously watching his back if he's working alone; or he's working with someone. I'm guessing he's fronting for Israel. The alternative is he's completely full of shit - and is there to stir it up. 

Cinnamon    19,952
26 minutes ago, JayDee said:

All the red flags go up, concerning Stone. If his info is accurate (this and previous intel), then he should be seriously watching his back if he's working alone; or he's working with someone. I'm guessing he's fronting for Israel. The alternative is he's completely full of shit - and is there to stir it up. 

He put out a story about Flynn having a list of pedos yesterday... 

Dr. Evil    1,412

Remember what I said about Israel possibly moving to destroy the Dems (Likud vs the left - look how p'eed off they were with Obama's Iran deal)? Soros of course numbers highly amongst them, then you have the Hungary business with Bibi directing Israel not to interfere with its usual anti-semetism propaganda bollocks and you have the calculation where this heavily cements Israel with Trump. So maybe this is a three bird with one stone play. Get McMaster (who calls Israel an occupying power), land another hit on Soros, and make sure Trump doesn't get rid of Jared its agent-in-place.

roamer    856

As it seems the story is true.

The article below was published by zerohedge on Apr 13, 2017:

H.R. McMaster’s Ties To Soros-Supported Think Tank Raise Questions

Via Disobedient Media

National Security Advisor Lieutenant General H.R. McMaster's past affiliation with the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) has created fresh concerns after research conducted by Disobedient Media revealed that the British think tank has taken funding from multiple governments in the Middle East and organizations tied to George Soros. McMaster's former position with the IISS indicates a potential conflict of interest given the think tanks' financial ties to sponsors who are anti-American and in some cases, states sponsors of terrorism.

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-13/hr-mcmaster’s-ties-soros-supported-think-tank-raise-questions

Cinnamon    19,952
11 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I wonder when Trump will let McMasters go? probably never...

Should have never put him in. Trump seems suicidal in an appointee kind of way. 

When will this corrupt deep state be held accountable for their treasonous criminal behavior? These people need to be arrested and prosecuted!!!!

Cinnamon    19,952
Just now, SpiritOf1776 said:

When will this corrupt deep state be held accountable for their treasonous criminal behavior? These people need to be arrested and prosecuted!!!!

My bet is when hell is frozen. 

phxsparks    698
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

He put out a story about Flynn having a list of pedos yesterday... 

I saw the Flynn story and commented on it.  I do not know about Roger Stone's credibility.

I'm not sure how he has entered this situation but, it might be good to look into his background.

I just don't know much about the guy.

Does anyone else know abut his background?  If so, please share if you have time.

Jump To Top